Asian Culture Discussion Thread

:emoji_disappointed:

At least they finally found remains and caught the two POS.

terribly tragic. I don’t understand why they couldn’t just take his car and belongings without murdering him?

sorta unrelated but anyone else find this byline “Weeks-long search for remains cost taxpayers more than $304,000, a report says” unnecessary?

terribly tragic. I don’t understand why they couldn’t just take his car and belongings without murdering him?

sorta unrelated but anyone else find this byline “Weeks-long search for remains cost taxpayers more than $304,000, a report says” unnecessary?

Human Trash is what see in these 2 people.

The proff wasn't white. So FOX news is almost implying that the authorities should have just given up on the search for the missing body.

Intentionally being Asian.
Such wokeness and social justice.
Privileged well to do white kids with their hypocritical BS.
Morons.

these the rich white kids who roll out to protest when they feel woke and have no consequences for what they do. Must be nice.

like, I watched a snippet and this dumbass chick was like "why are you out here looking like another asian dude, you know what youre doing. deescalate" :stoneface: :stoneface:

lmao they harass someone and now they think they’re the victim when they have the wrong person??
these the rich white kids who roll out to protest when they feel woke and have no consequences for what they do. Must be nice.

like, I watched a snippet and this dumbass chick was like "why are you out here looking like another asian dude, you know what youre doing. deescalate" :stoneface: :stoneface:

“Deescalate”.
Buzzwords and empty slogans.
Looks familiar.
🤦‍♂️

images

20160515CREXPLAINER-slide-CYB7-articleLarge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom