Asics Gel Vipers? From 1994 I believe

Ok FAM, while the girl wanted to costume shop earlier I walked next door into Ross. Looks like they just got a big shipment in, every rack was overflowing!

Long story short, I found these shoes. They stuck out like a sore thumb, I knew they were old from the styling and comfort/materials. They were marked as a sz 11 so I was stoked but learned quickly that they were a 9. But still crazy to find these at a ROSS? There's no style code that I can see, I'm not into Asics but there's someone out there who does or that may even want them

All I have found is that they made a low top and a high top around 93-95? What would 18 year old shoes be doing in Ross?

Any info would be helpful FAM. Hopefully this is exciting for someone out there

Damn, I need to find out where my nearest Ross is if guys are finding OG Asics there.

^hahaha

Man dont bank on finding anything normally. BUT every now and then you may just luck out :wink:

Ross will buy out inventory from closed down sports shops and mom and pops- you'll see dudes cop retros from 98-04 on occasion .. Sometimes the workers have enough sense to insta cop

Back
Top Bottom