Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I actually believe there are more than 350 but hey what do I know. If they were a GR I would still buy them to wear. Wear what you like Nevermind the limited BS

i believe 400 were produced concepts releasing 350 and they shipped 50 to few overseas retail stores.

i believe 400 were produced concepts releasing 350 and they shipped 50 to few overseas retail stores.

I'll get the low down tomorrow from my buddy that works there. But here's the thing be ready all of you because pairs may drop online, I was told a few minutes ago 350 bracelets were not given out.

I'll get the low down tomorrow from my buddy that works there. But here's the thing be ready all of you because pairs may drop online, I was told a few minutes ago 350 bracelets were not given out.
my friend was 339th, so maybe half a size run is going online? lol

If all the resellers cop least price will go down since more pairs on market, though I would have rather had the ability to purchase directly from cncpts

Both GLV Concepts pairs released here in Singapore, so I don't think there's only around 400 pairs worldwide. I think it's also releasing in the Philippines.

Apologies for the photo overload below. LPU - Cncpts GLVs

I'm wondering if those Concepts weren't "limited" if many people would even like them? For me, they're  completely underwhelming colorway wise. Just reminds me of a shoe you'd find at Academy Sport and Outdoor near the fishing aisle if you're familiar with that chain... you know the type you buy because you saw them for $20 bucks and you needed a pair of beaters and you didn't want to ruin your $70 Roshes lol

BTW, regardless of whether I like the shoes, the pics are still nice.

Last edited:
these color ways are just bad

and it feels like these stores don't care what they put out because they know it's going to sell out regardless

and some of us as customers are complacent with these half-*** collabs

sorry if some of you guys actually like them, but lately they've been looking like hot garbage imo

that concepts story seems more and more like bs. the boys over there prolly saw how we reacted to early photos and knew the people weren't feeling em, so thus they create some bogus story as to how pairs were gonna be limited due to "external factors". 

that concepts story seems more and more like bs. the boys over there prolly saw how we reacted to early photos and knew the people weren't feeling em, so thus they create some bogus story as to how pairs were gonna be limited due to "external factors". 
fire PLUS flood. nah. 

def scared them. they had time to think of something too. those pictures leaked really early. 

no one really liked them that much from start. 

i don't mind them at all, but the price tag and bs behind them and getting them is a turn off. 

The word limited is powerful but who knows. Story checks out but what can you do. Limited(Hype) sells and GR's sits (unless it's Jays)

My bad I thought they were alluding to a third release. I remember someone mentioned that there might be a third shoe in the pack. If its just buttons **** that noise 
laugh.gif

these color ways are just bad
and it feels like these stores don't care what they put out because they know it's going to sell out regardless
and some of us as customers are complacent with these half-*** collabs
sorry if some of you guys actually like them, but lately they've been looking like hot garbage imo

The recent cncpts collab doesn't seem like it has a real theme.

I didn't really like any of the sneakers from the Extra Butter Death List 5 pack but at least each colorway fit the theme.

Let's be BFF's?
Haha! I actually don't mind helping some NTers here if I can buy multiple pairs at the store.

BUT you need to help me getting the US only releases though!

Since I'm going back to Japan, I need a partner in sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom