Asics Love?!? Where is it?

There's another cncpts glv left to drop. Mint colorway with what looks like a red outsole. I posted pics a few pages back but I'll repost later when I get home. They're on my iPad not my phone.

How do Gel Kayanos fit? I have a pending deal for ARLT v.2 Gel Kayanos in 11.5. I wear 11.5 in adidas, 11-11.5 in puma, and 11.5-12 in Nike, depending on the model. I have a pair of GL3s in 12 and they fit fine with some wiggle room. Hoping the Gel Kayanos will fit accordingly.

Tts, wouldn't ever see myself sizing up on those. . 5 down for a snug fit. I definitely recommend TTS though.

Last edited:
Just got these in and they are lovely. The nubuck upper is really really good, with very minor craftsmanship issues (visible glue, slight mark on the toebox). Also if you are expecting the hits of 3M under the perforated upper to really pop then you'll be disappointed. It's really not very noticeable. The perforations just aren't big enough unless you're shining a light directly at it. Fitment wise they are TTS. Width wise fits much like the GL3, but with a rounder, roomier toebox. Length is perfect. Overall, i'm really happy with the shoe, and it's great to have this GT cool in the collection.

Last edited:

^pretty sure those were early samples of the "embers" that aren't going to release. I think they are better than both that actually released tho

Just got these in and they are lovely. The nubuck upper is really really good, with very minor craftsmanship issues (visible glue, slight mark on the toebox). Also if you are expecting the hits of 3M under the perforated upper to really pop then you'll be disappointed. It's really not very noticeable. The perforations just aren't big enough unless you're shining a light directly at it. Fitment wise they are TTS. Width wise fits much like the GL3, but with a rounder, roomier toebox. Length is perfect. Overall, i'm really happy with the shoe, and it's great to have this GT cool in the collection.
sold. been holding off but I need those. look great.
both are better than what released. maybe they still will...

How do Gel Kayanos fit? I have a pending deal for ARLT v.2 Gel Kayanos in 11.5. I wear 11.5 in adidas, 11-11.5 in puma, and 11.5-12 in Nike, depending on the model. I have a pair of GL3s in 12 and they fit fine with some wiggle room. Hoping the Gel Kayanos will fit accordingly.
kayanos are a little bigger. the sock liner isn't as thick as a GLV and the toe is a little larger. I would get the 11.5.

i bet white & grey (or 3M) ropes would look great in these...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom