Asics Love?!? Where is it?

another spot

They prob only had a size run, and people will buy anything these days just to flip for a cheeseburger.
Very true. Be patient most pairs aren't going that high. Most I've seen ended no more then 190 on the bay.

Last edited:
Trying to see if Destroyer helped with early links on cncpts, I know he did it for packer snow beaches.

um why are those asics x ubiq gt-cool sitting everwhere?!

I tough all collabs would be insta-soldout, weird.
too expensive for that shoe.
Ha, I was just about to say that even though I'm a few days late in this thread, but I saw your response and few replies down. At $100 many would probably cop. At $150? They can keep them. Probably doesn't help plenty are gearing up for Ronnie's drops later this month. At the end of the day, I'm sure most are saving their money for 8/30.

Last edited:

How do Gel Kayanos fit? I have a pending deal for ARLT v.2 Gel Kayanos in 11.5. I wear 11.5 in adidas, 11-11.5 in puma, and 11.5-12 in Nike, depending on the model. I have a pair of GL3s in 12 and they fit fine with some wiggle room. Hoping the Gel Kayanos will fit accordingly.
Of course all feet are different, but I wear 10s in the GL3, because a 9.5 is a little too snug in most of the 3s, 9.5s in GLVs, and a 9 in the Kayano. I didn't like all the extra length in the 9.5 Kayanos I had, so they were returned.

The only GR's I'm waiting on is the snow flakes for my girl and a pair of the honey mustards or whatever they are being called. That name is ridiculous but whatever, those with some white flats will be fire.

The only GR's I'm waiting on is the snow flakes for my girl and a pair of the honey mustards or whatever they are being called. That name is ridiculous but whatever, those with some white flats will be fire.

Those mustards are dope

Back
Top Bottom