Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Why couldn't it have been the cotton mouths??

ohwell.gif

Scooped the snake charmers. Diggin the paisley sock liner. Thanks @dictatorblue for pointing out the re-release. Repped you.

Last edited:
Snake Charmers must have sold out pretty quickly. Got mine almost immediately after they tweeted, and the product page was taken down a couple mins later.

Lol... or not:
"@ExtraButter: Due to overwhelming site traffic we had to take down Snake Charmer; don't fret though, it will be available again momentarily... Sorry guys!"

In case anyone strikes out for the snake charmers in a 9, I accidentally got one lol -___- but i was able to check out my size 9.5 right after though. They must have a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
To anyone who already owns the snake charmers, do they get hot in the summer? Just noticed there are no perforations in the toebox.

To anyone who already owns the snake charmers, do they get hot in the summer? Just noticed there are no perforations in the toebox.
I use my snake charmers for beaters so I've had tons of daily wear in them. TBH my feet have sweat more in the mints/coves compared to the snake charmers oddly enough. 

Back
Top Bottom