Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Man I dont understand why they had to go with nubuck...smh. That leather material would of looked amazing..

offsprings are my #1 shoe this year. 
gotta agree with Joe. Best GLV this year. they may seem loud but they're a lot more subtle/easily wearable than the embers imo. 

anyways after a long internal battle between myself and I I have come to the conclusion that I am passing on the FF's.

But may lady luck be with all my Bay Area NT fam. Hope you all prosper on friday. Wish I can come out and talk and chill with you guys.

Anyways hope all you homies come through on friday fam. 

Last edited:
just shot them and email hopefully i hear back from them kind of wanted both to come in at the same time. They must have had a massive stock if they still haven't shipped them yet. 
NY here and no movement so far, were supposed to arrive yesterday.

Man i'm still looking for the offsprings in my size.. it's so hard to find an 8.5 out there.

And i'm still trying for the FFs, at least just to see them in person. Unfiltered camera phone pics of them are pretty horrible though.

There's a size 9 in the BST forums breh...

Damn, just catching up. The FF shots ended up being the most ridiculous editing job or off-base sample I've seen.

Maybe this is why Nike's always leak with potato quality pics first. Coming out with heavily edited promo shots sets the bar too high

Offsprings are far superior. Embers are a hypebeast's shoe and the colourblocking doesn't sit right imo! The other concepts GLV is better!

Lmfao dudes didn't believe  the guy who first said they were all nubuck 
laugh.gif

There's a size 9 in the BST forums breh...
I'm very picky with size unfortunately. Wouldn't want to pay resell for a pair that i have to accommodate to wear. Size 8.5 or bust. Thanks for looking out anyway!

And on the FFs, i'm not a fan of the 3M on the laces. Will need to swap to black waxed flat laces.

false lags are gonna be exclusive to undftd only. sucks for international people too because undftd doesn't ship internationally.

I have never, ever preferred leather over nubuck. nubuck is one of my favorite materials. never really been into creases personally. 

I doubt it is going to be exclusive like what Concepts did with the NB 997 Rose.
Hmmm why do you say this? I'm not disagreeing I'm just curious. Is it because Concepts has a strong relationship with NB and UNDFTD doesn't have a strong relationship with asics? But I would say that UNDFTD is a bigger brand than Concepts so they might be able to pull off that kind of special treatment. I wouldn't say it is outside of the realm of possibility. But I agree since RF's sages hit oversea markets and he has a strong relationship with asics. 

Last edited:
It will have 997 rosè numbers at the very least. We had these pics since late summer in that sneaker freaker. Plenty of time for production

Idk fellas I'm seeing a lot of hate here - that's not a typical nubuck there. Obviously a disappointment given the expectations of glossy tricked out leather. But given the right type of tender love and care, I'm seeing a lot potential in this shoe. I'm relieved that ya'll are passing. Not like any chicks gonna be criticizing me on my nubuck vs. leather for the evening. 

Back
Top Bottom