Asics Love?!? Where is it?

January 31st
my poor wallet, sns glv, valentines glv, oreo/laser 4s and nyc 10s 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Maybe I'm reading your post wrong, but you say they are your go-to running shoe, yet you've only worn them twice?  Meaning... you don't run very often?
The quote didnt post the pic of the blue/gray GL3 that I run in...those are the comfortable ones that I wear all the time.  The UCs, not so much.

Bring on those SNS. Was hoping it was black rather than that dark green but still a cop for me.

Having both pairs in hands I think the purple one is way more fresher... And as sizing and fit is always the question, they fit the same way to me as my other pairs of GL V (I own koyos and offspring) so they are us9.5 and I have all my GL III also in same size.

And also I have to defend the Urban Camo GL III. Sure they are not colaboration quality but they are not trash. They're decent. They were my first pair of Asics so I really like them. CW and the insoles are super.

thanks for the reply, duly noted. looks like I wont be saving as much as I thought this year...

Ordered numberous time from SNSnot fees really pretty much your standard shipping 10-15 bucks great shop ships fairly quick

I'm def looking forward to these I loved them since first pics leaked can't wait to cop!!!

Ordered numberous time from SNSnot fees really pretty much your standard shipping 10-15 bucks great shop ships fairly quick

I'm def looking forward to these I loved them since first pics leaked can't wait to cop!!!
oh that's great to hear then. I was a bit hesitant bc I heard some ppl got slapped w a customs fees even for orders below $200 at places like end, etc.

need better pics of hazards and mitas, but so far a pass here.

Back
Top Bottom