Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hazards look terrible imo. they look no better quality than the GR goretex Vs either. Why $160? Just for Ubiqs name. Easy pass. 

Those tailor GLVs on the other hand are fire. Glad to see some fresh materials. 

Fixed the price ...
roll.gif

If those Nightshades sat, I can't image these these going very quickly. I hope they made them in limited numbers ...

Fixed the price ...
roll.gif

If those Nightshades sat, I can't image these these going very quickly. I hope they made them in limited numbers ...
Nightshades sat because they were a model with zero hype and the colorway was not for everyone.

This is a Gel Lyte V though. So as loud and overpriced as these are, this drop will not resemble the Nightshades in any way.  I think it will be more like the Midnight Bloom drop.  These might even go faster.

But if for some reason these do sit long enough to get discounted, $110 will get my billing info.  I like wearing a loud pair every once in a while.

Last edited:

Fixed the price ...
roll.gif

Nightshades sat because they were a model with zero hype and the colorway was not for everyone.

This is a Gel Lyte V though. So as loud and overpriced as these are, this drop will not resemble the Nightshades in any way.  I think it will be more like the Midnight Bloom drop.  These might even go faster.
You think Volt green is a colorway for everyone??? lol. Definitely not my cup of tea, so you can have my pair. If they were fuzzy, they'd look like tennis balls. But at the end of the day, to each his own. And if ya like 'em, you like 'em. I'm sure you'd scoff at some of the things I like, too. Only way I'd personally buy them is I had a kiddo and didn't want them hit by a car. Things are too loud for my liking.

Last edited:
^Never said volt was for everyone. I also made no reference to you liking/not liking anything.  

Was simply commenting on the fact that beasts love GLV collabs

Last edited:

While we're on the topic of half assed collabs.  Does the Mita GLiii collab have denim and suede?  I'm getting really tired of boutiques releasing product pics that don't clearly depict the actual product.  Especially when the filtered pic already makes the shoe look bad (ie said Mita glii). 

p.s. Whoever thought white top stitching on that shoe was a good move should choose a different line of work
Stiching definitely ruins them. Also whats up with both Mita and Concepts using red/white/blue colorways? 

The only cool part of the mita collab is the quilted tongue.

There certainly has been a lot of hype around GLV collabs recently but idk if the hazards will follow that trend. For one, the colorway is too bold for many people. Also, this is the 6th pair of GLV goretex we have seen in just a few months. Id say that trend was played out when the packers dropped let alone now with the hazzards. The GLV is a great model but with high price and low quality i think they will sit.

Besides its the year of the 3 now so im gonna see what that has to offer. 

I think the blooms were the worst shoe of the year.  Amazing how taste differs with such polarity.
True, Midnight blooms def my favorite Asics. Got me into the brand, and sneakers again in general. one year and 40+ Asics later, i'd say that still holds true. That salmon sole does it for me. 

I think the blooms were the worst shoe of the year.  Amazing how taste differs with such polarity.
lol so true.

To me slapping one color on a shoe (goretex GLV) that has had 5 other colorways in the last couple months seems lazy. 

Back
Top Bottom