Asics Love?!? Where is it?

for those make sure you order from some where that handles returns well considering the gamble with quality issues

I had to. The quality on these are superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited:
best picture ive seen of them. they look good.
just not feeling the color for me.

Thanks. I can agree that the colors aren't for everyone, but i'm a sucker for that soft nubuck leather to plush suede

I do wish they went more subtle on the soles tho. Quick photoshop for example:

Last edited:
E4o5LmZ.jpg

Can anyone ID this?
These can't be real. So clean. I wonder how they look unfiltered. I can't find ***** on them. Are they definitely a GR releasing in the coming months? Anyone have a link disclosing this? I need another pair of grey sneakers like I need a hole in my head, but between these and the packers...

can you PM me the link to the reddit subforum?

i don't really use reddit..
Dont waste your time bro. Reddit sneakermarket is full of a bunch of youngins (no offense @joelom) asking for a hundred pics and then flake because their allowance wasnt enough. I've sold like one thing on there and most of them like only jordans neway

These can't be real. So clean. I wonder how they look unfiltered. I can't find ***** on them. Are they definitely a GR releasing in the coming months? Anyone have a link disclosing this? I need another pair of grey sneakers like I need a hole in my head, but between these and the packers...

theyre coming out later this year i believe. Ill look for a link/ another preview and post it.

edit;

actually not sure now,i swore i seen a scanned preview photo. Now i cant even find that photo .lol

Last edited:
The quality on the mitas do look nice but im still not sure on the colorway and the stitching.
Non taken. Can be rough. I don't reslly sell shoes much but the 4 times I've tried I've sold most of my stuff. Just shipped out a pair Monday and sold 3 to one dude yesterday. He was kind of annoying though. Backed out buying 4 and said if I didn't have the OG laces to discount him 20 bucks hahaha. Otherwise, I had some kid buy my extra koyos back in October and had some kid pick up air maxes last month. So it's hit or miss bexause, to your point, it's all Jordan loving high sock wearing 16 year olds and college kids. As long as I get my money [emoji]128129[/emoji]

can anyone advise on gel sight sizing please? a friend will be at the kith popup store to pick up a pair and he might be able to get one for me as well but i have no idea what size to ask...

thanks

Anyone know if the asics logo on the Pacifics (tan) is 3m also? I saw that the Atlantics are and they really pop.

Back
Top Bottom