Asics Love?!? Where is it?

2nd pair of 8-balls came in.

pm me if you need a pair 

i havent opened the box.. I'll leave that pleasure to you! lol..

These can't be real. So clean. I wonder how they look unfiltered. I can't find ***** on them. Are they definitely a GR releasing in the coming months? Anyone have a link disclosing this? I need another pair of grey sneakers like I need a hole in my head, but between these and the packers...

theyre coming out later this year i believe. Ill look for a link/ another preview and post it.

edit;

actually not sure now,i swore i seen a scanned preview photo. Now i cant even find that photo .lol

http://www.asicstiger.com/jp/ja-jp/gel-lyte-iii-ゲルライト-3/p/0010237124.1111

Japan Release date: April 15

Last edited:
[quote name="CE4423"]
Do people work anymore or just live off the government.[/quote]

I have Fridays off but you still wouldn't catch me camping out for those..

Haha great point. Although I don't know how anyone is making money these days by re-selling sneakers. There are so many collabs and the production numbers seem to be high. I only buy something that I absolutely can't live without. Even if I'm not able to buy it at retail I just forget about it and move on to the next release. No sense paying high re-seller prices.

Haha great point. Although I don't know how anyone is making money these days by re-selling sneakers. There are so many collabs and the production numbers seem to be high. I only buy something that I absolutely can't live without. Even if I'm not able to buy it at retail I just forget about it and move on to the next release. No sense paying high re-seller prices.
Agreed. I've never paid re-seller prices and I'm damn proud of it. The way I look at it...more money in my pocket for future releases. 

Anyone have any idea when they might be available 

theyre gonna be dumb easy, retail/resell is gonna be the same...gonna be like DSM and KFE
What makes you say that, have they announced the wider release yet? 

I assume its happening... My buddy was going to drive out from LA for me today and try to pick me up both pairs... he wont be able to get there till after 1... i'm wondering if its even worth it after seeing the pics of the line.. last thing id want is for him to drive all the way out there/sit in line/ and they sell out. 

Anyone have any idea when they might be available 

What makes you say that, have they announced the wider release yet? 

I assume its happening... My buddy was going to drive out from LA for me today and try to pick me up both pairs... he wont be able to get there till after 1... i'm wondering if its even worth it after seeing the pics of the line.. last thing id want is for him to drive all the way out there/sit in line/ and they sell out. 
will confirmed the 28th is ww release. 

Back
Top Bottom