Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got mine this morning hungover as ****. Threw up two times before walking into concepts 
sick.gif
. Easy cop tho, and great shoe overall

Undftd said they're dropping theirs on Monday or Tuesday, didn't remember if its because they didn't get theirs yet or just cause

That's pretty funny. You just walk in and they were there? Or got word they were there? Seems like a really peculiar place to get them ...
yessir. Just walked in and saw them in the womens shoe section. I always have luck at the Buffalo, I've seen Puma Blaze of Glory samples before as well, as to how they end up there I have no idea. 

I obviously expected people to be there earlier, but how is there a list of 200+ heads meanwhile only 50 people were actually on line? What time did you happen to get there and how was the situation then?

By the way, after the people with wristbands copped, they closed shop til 3pm. All the extra boxes on the floor were brought back in and the remaining 20-30 people outside were told to leave. Packer is definitely playing something shady here.
yea I was first to go in after bands when they did that BS. The shadiness is what it is, but Dont put pairs in ppls faces and then say there's no more. Release was unorganized but at the end of the day I shouldve been there earlier if I wanted a pair.

That's pretty funny. You just walk in and they were there? Or got word they were there? Seems like a really peculiar place to get them ...
yessir. Just walked in and saw them in the womens shoe section. I always have luck at the Buffalo, I've seen Puma Blaze of Glory samples before as well, as to how they end up there I have no idea. 
Need to inquire. See if the same person is selling them. Go straight to the source 
nerd.gif

No line-up over at concepts? Any clue how many they had?
no line when i got there 30 min after opening. Not sure how many pairs they had but apparently around 10 people were there. Keep your eye on cncpts site they might put them up like they did the mitas. No guarantees tho

Easily the shadiest release I've ever seen. First off, how u gone let the list/line be managed by people that aren't even employees of the shop? Then let people walk out with full size runs and not even hide it? and then tell people that they're sold out when there's stacks and stacks in front of the store. The bouncer had the nerve to tell people don't mind what u see, before they hid the rest of the stock after wristbands were finished. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of packer to begin with but now it's almost nonexistent

gonna be banking on undftd carrying these but after calling I don't think they'll be getting them.

Ended up getting the last writ band at packer...... they still had lime a handful of pairs left but they weren't letting anyone purchase them.. had to settle for a size 10 and none of the size 10s came with socks. .. smh

Ended up getting the last writ band at packer...... they still had lime a handful of pairs left but they weren't letting anyone purchase them.. had to settle for a size 10 and none of the size 10s came with socks. .. smh
yea I seen you, you go lucky, with or without socks I would've been happy :lol:

This release at Packers today, although I wasn't there, just makes me think twice about why I actually mess around with sneakers. There is so much crap that happens and it just seems childish.

It's funny they ran out of wristbands..but not shoes, they were just leftover bands from the popup... Thanks Mike Packer for letting some sneaker goons think they're relevant by running your release

Wow lucky, would have gladly taken that 10 without socks. Glad you copped

Easily the shadiest release I've ever seen. First off, how u gone let the list/line be managed by people that aren't even employees of the shop? Then let people walk out with full size runs and not even hide it? and then tell people that they're sold out when there's stacks and stacks in front of the store. The bouncer had the nerve to tell people don't mind what u see, before they hid the rest of the stock after wristbands were finished. I didn't have a particularly high opinion of packer to begin with but now it's almost nonexistent

Tough-guy bouncers, "don't mind what you see." Shops trying too hard to look exclusive/important :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom