Asics Love?!? Where is it?

LPU

Last edited:
not sure if anyone has brought this up but is it just me or do the shape of these look different, the toebox looks narrower.

not sure if anyone has brought this up but is it just me or do the shape of these look different, the toebox looks narrower.
Yes! The shape is definitely different. I think they look a lot better. They have more of a curved look to them too. It's probably just an illusion from the CW

Both pairs of the japanese denim look good. Not sure which I like more. The blacked out one is nice and simple but the lighter cw looks good with the camo toebox. 

anyones da vinci's come with a glue stain on the sock liner? if so, how do i clean it off. i got reps to hand out lol

Sorry for the dumb question. But Bait splash city goes live tomorrow correct price is $150 online release. Do we have a time?

anyones da vinci's come with a glue stain on the sock liner? if so, how do i clean it off. i got reps to hand out lol
I'm guessing its somewhere around the ASICS embroidery? Might be extremely difficult to remove depending on the color difference... but i've had some luck with REALLY hot water, just rubbing vigorously with a dishcloth.  

Glad the monnkey times are coming to the states and hoping the Splash Citys will be an easy cop cause they are both dope! and i said no more 5s....

Back
Top Bottom