Asics Love?!? Where is it?

take the top 5 talk to that ghost town of a music section

thx
Don't know how it was for you guys but stores around here got around 10 pairs each..shoes are fire had to put them on immediately
What extras came with your shoes? I had to leave my contact info with Villa because they didn't receive the pins 
frown.gif

First off I'm 30, so I don't mess wit most of the new gen music
tired.gif
. K Dot prolly the newest dude I like, but my top 5 Dead or Alive

1.  BIG

2.  Nas

3.  Lupe

4.  T.I.

5.  Kanye(before 808s)
Word! Up until a year ago I never even heard of wale. I feel bad for kids today being subjected to this so called rap music. Gimme some Gangstar or MOP..

Word! Up until a year ago I never even heard of wale. I feel bad for kids today being subjected to this so called rap music. Gimme some Gangstar or MOP..

wow wale aint the best but his far from the worst, id take him over most new rappers the last 5 years

isn't Wale known for wearing JB?  his name used to pop up a lot when i was beasting for J's a couple years ago. 

isn't Wale known for wearing JB?  his name used to pop up a lot when i was beasting for J's a couple years ago. 
I think he wears everything - overall sneaker lover. He's always in Celebrity Sole Watch.

To stay on topic, I thought the Bottle Rockets were fine (and better than the Nike 4th of July stuff IMO), I just copped a lot of stuff lately I like more.

ask him yourself

@ILoveHipHop43  is his sn on here
If you go back and look at his posts some of them are awesome. Most of wale's posts are him responding to negative commments about himself from NT members who don't like him. I respect wale 100% that he answers his critics and faces the criticism. He is unlike others in the sneaker world who just block people as soon as any sort of comment is made that is a critique or doesn't praise the person. Respect to wale.

I think the OVERKILL colab is amazing I'm a sucker for deep burgundy (looks more classy to me then some yezzy red, plus the suede looks so plush). I know overkill is based in Berlin, Germany does anyone know what stores will be carrying them in the states? This forum compared to the Jordan/Nike forums seems like people actually try to help out other people on here. so any details would be greatly appreciated I NEED THOSE

I know these were GR but I think there absolutely dope they came with some basic gray laces I swap them out for some black 3M ropes I think it really sets them off. A tasteful lace swap can do wonders. Have no idea why the photo lacks clarity

Last edited:

I think he wears everything - overall sneaker lover. He's always in Celebrity Sole Watch.

To stay on topic, I thought the Bottle Rockets were fine (and better than the Nike 4th of July stuff IMO), I just copped a lot of stuff lately I like more.
 Just to answer your question. Wale rocks EVERYTHING. Been doing it for years

First off I'm 30, so I don't mess wit most of the new gen music |I . K Dot prolly the newest dude I like, but my top 5 Dead or Alive

1.  BIG
2.  Nas
3.  Lupe
4.  T.I.
5.  Kanye(before 808s)
U just rated LUPE ahead of Andre 3000, tupac and Jay to just name a few. I know it's subjective but Really?!

Any chance at a "restock" of the Villa × Wale Asics? Put my alarm at 8am instead of 7am this morning and missed my chance [emoji]128547[/emoji] need a sz13[emoji]128551[/emoji]

I think the OVERKILL colab is amazing I'm a sucker for deep burgundy (looks more classy to me then some yezzy red, plus the suede looks so plush). I know overkill is based in Berlin, Germany does anyone know what stores will be carrying them in the states? This forum compared to the Jordan/Nike forums seems like people actually try to help out other people on here. so any details would be greatly appreciated I NEED THOSE
Overkill collab looks like a gr to me.... and very feminine, too feminine imo...
lol

Back
Top Bottom