Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So everyone's going up a half size due to width? That means they have way more extra room up front. I can't do that. Ill be buying my normal size if people are specifically talking about snug width and not shorter length. I'm sure they'll stretch out a little due to the suede

end of 2013 - early 2014:

women's colorway:

new pic of these:

Last edited:
Lemon Go AWAY! I hate u LOL
If only i had somebody to take pics of my Kickd :frown:
Great effing shot there

I took the shot alone, with a remote.. No assist on the pic, the camera does all the work really haha.

Thanks everyone, one of my personal favorite asics

I took the shot alone, with a remote.. No assist on the pic, the camera does all the work really haha.

Thanks everyone, one of my personal favorite asics
What camera is that, cause your shots are always on point. I would pay to see u jumping and clicking the remote, i think i would die laughing, nothing personal Hahaha
Keep rubbing those pics in our faces

that's confusing for most- because he said he wears a 13 in air maxs, but wears a 12 in gl's (meaning they run bigger). You're saying you have to BUY bigger (run smaller)

those green joints are dope

yeah, I have to buy bigger. Upon buying my first pair about a year ago, I had the same dilemma reading others comments on sizing...I went with my gut, went a half size up and I'm definitely glad I did.

Looks like I'm going to have a lot of gl v's in my collection after this year. Planning on copping 3 already.

Back
Top Bottom