Asics Love?!? Where is it?

am i the only one not really feelin the St.Alfreds? you can shoot me, but the colorway is dull and looks kinda dirty... im gonna pass on this one..

am i the only one not really feelin the St.Alfreds? you can shoot me, but the colorway is dull and looks kinda dirty... im gonna pass on this one..
no you're not.. many people don't like them... they don't have that much hype either which is great for the ones who like them...

Last edited:
So I traded and extra pair of ECP Knicks I had with a buddy for these. I'm happy with them!  The suede is extremely soft, Comfort is top notch and the colorway is unique!                          

What type are these? I usually don't wear asics but I'll make an exception

Take a pic bro

this kinda give u an idea, it's more chairs on both sides of what u can see
haha dope right next to gsr! my favorite brand. lol its not looking very good for tomorrow online.... unless they have a warehouse of 100 pairs or something it looks like it'll be almost impossible to cop online. but i will do my best, i really want these!!!!!

Guys look a page back. Someone posted like 15 stores getting these. I feel like i ahouldnt even try tomorrow, but to be safe i will. Wont get salty about it

Pffft, line is already down to Urban Outfitters so forget it...I was planning on showing up at 6am or so but chances are looking it'll be no success. I'll just try my luck online if not, retail or bust.

So I saw this on SN. Here's who is releasing the St Alfreds...Hope it helps!
US Retailers that will carry the Saint Alfred x Asics Gel-Lyte III on June 15th:
Kicks Hawaii
Bodega
Concepts
Nice Kicks
KITH
Alive and Well
Burn Rubber
UBIQ
Atmos
Wish
Undefeated
Proper
Extra Butter
BAIT
Blends
Commonwealth
Packer Shoes

Overseas retailers that will carry the Saint Alfred x Asics Gel-Lyte III on June 15th:
Le Fix
Naked (women’s store)
24Kilates
Limited Editions
Sivasdescalzo
Colette
Black Rainbow
Le Rayon Frais
Rice & Beans
Shoez Gallery & Dope
Hanon Foot Patrol
End Clothing