Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Chances STA's would catch me a trade for the Knicks? NiceKicks cop would be easy for me since I can basically see the storefront from my window.

is that 10am chicago time for the release?

*nerrmind figured it out. duh

Last edited:
lines for the alfreds? jesus the hype is too real. damn those shoes are ugly though i think most will pick up their pair 

with all the shops that are getting those hopefully i can grab a pair this weekend or next

i guess i can kinda see what they were going for, but dayum yo... them ain't "earth tones"... them are the shoes got peed on tones... :lol:

people will line up for anything these days... :lol:

i was tipsy earlier and being an @$%hole... :lol:

if you really like 'em, and not just buying into hype, then word up.

i might spring for 'em if the suede was a vibrant baby blue, or if the midsole wasn't peepee yellow... but for both of them to be dull looking, i dunno, just not my thang...

oh come on man, you sound like a Jordan buyer hahaha, wait until RF starts to release avia, then that's when we know it's gone bad haha (I know it's gone bad already)

Well...RF did just instagram some Pony's recently. :lol:

Last edited:
oh come on man, you sound like a Jordan buyer hahaha, wait until RF starts to release avia, then that's when we know it's gone bad haha (I know it's gone bad already)

serious man, never seen people waited in lines for asics until i saw those pics a page back lol

On the fence with those Saint Alfred asics. I'll try my luck on the 15th. If I don't get them, I won't be too mad.

Definitely going to try to get them next weekend, but I'm not gonna go crazy if I strike out. Those CNCPTS will be a different story though.

there is a line at Kith for every of their Asics collabs, even for Pumas... Did you see the pics for the ECPs?! it was crazy

nope lol i don't keep up with shoe releases anymore
i check from time to time to see what's new but that's it

Last edited:
I knew this was going to happen. Yesterday the site was going slow just to register. They need to switch to a better hosting company.

Back
Top Bottom