Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah, those were sold out almost instantly, but at least they released on-time. An hour later, we're refreshing multiple browsers.
mean.gif
True!  Hopefully now that it turned into a random drop time it will work out for us persistent people. Hit F5 once again.....

Due to unexpected web traffic our site is down, we're currently working to resolve the matter. We appreciate everyone's patience

Site seems to be crashing less than earlier. They either fixed the issue or people have started giving up and left the site.

they probably said, "fuggit, lets just get rid of the pairs meant for the online release to the rest of the people in line. easier that way.

That's just a benefit of doing lots of repeat business. If I bought 2-3 pairs a shoes a month from the same store I would expect the occasional bending of the rules.

It's good business for the store owner. I would much rather keep a loyal customer than appease the random customer.
No that isn't good business at all. This problem is prevalent in the SB community as well. Shops will say they are releasing a shoe on a certain day, but beforehand sell pairs "backdoor" to people who have connections with them, leaving others high and dry. Not a good way to run a business in the slightest. 

Back
Top Bottom