Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got the green cw from the After Hours Pack from Packer Shoes 50% sale. That's the only thing I was excited about copping this weekend lol

After seeing them in person, my thirst for them quickly dispersed. Quality is crap.

Got the Sandlayers in today from Japan.  Never really had any wheat coloured kicks before so great to add these to the rotation.  Quality is great, suede is buttery and didn't know they had a leather insole an waxed laces.  Very happy with them.

FYI - they're a little more wheat coloured than the first promo pics would have you believe but still decent.

Looks great! Hope they come to the states soon.

This toebox looks like certain pairs could turn out like we've seen on these below, the rose gold, sage, and medic glvs.
I know what you mean, it's just the way the suede is brushed.  if I brush the suede the other way it's fine, I didn't expect it to be perfect coming all the way from Japan to London, these couriers aren't going to handle it like it's the crown jewels lol   I'm more than happy with them in hand, no noticeable glue stains or bad suede, shape is alright but then again i'm no toebox nazi 

But that pair you posted of the sage looks baaaad.  

Last edited:
Haven't copped Asics since the Get Wets hopefully I can get a pair of Hanons tomorrow [emoji]128531[/emoji]

I know what you mean, it's just the way the suede is brushed.  if I brush the suede the other way it's fine, I didn't expect it to be perfect coming all the way from Japan to London, these couriers aren't going to handle it like it's the crown jewels lol   I'm more than happy with them in hand, no noticeable glue stains or bad suede, shape is alright but then again i'm no toebox nazi 

But that pair you posted of the sage looks baaaad.  
O I wasn't talking about ur personal pair, I was just talking in general terms that some ppl could end up with pairs like the one i showed below based on past occurrences...P.S. those are diamond glvs, not sage and thankfully they aren't mine.

oh yeah i gets you.  That is problem with all suede shoes, luck of the draw whether you get a good pair and you're right, I haven't seen my sages in so long I forgot what they look like lol

Just got off the phone with Feature and they said they're not releasing them online
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
 That was pretty much what I was banking on ... Errytime a 25th releases, I seem to be out of town. Leaving tonight for Houston, so ... I'll be hopping on that L train, too.

Back
Top Bottom