Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The pictures that leaked of what the fiegs are if not close to what is releasing and don't be surprised if kith is the only store that's going to sell them

Why would he be the only one to release them? Is he that special to Asics more so than the other shops? I'm being serious with my questions btw

Why would he be the only one to release them? Is he that special to Asics more so than the other shops? I'm being serious with my questions btw

With the relationship Ron has build with asics over the years I wouldn't be surprised if he's the only one that's going to sell them

In Asics eyes, yes he is that special. Most would say he is the reason why asics gl3/glv are where they are today(US customers). plus in the past Asics has given him %100 of the stock of his colabs

Last edited:
In Asics eyes, yes he is that special. Most would say he is the reason why asics gl3/glv are where they are today(US customers). plus in the past Asics has given him %100 of the stock of his colabs

^
The last pair I remember that had an overseas release were the sage glv, last gl3: nothing comes to mind atm

As far as I'm concerned this 25th anniversary hype train ended with hanon. Can't imagine anyone wanting to wear those what the fiegs. Hypebeast only shoe

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned this 25th anniversary hype train ended with hanon. Can't imagine anyone wanting to wear those what the fiegs. Hypebeast only shoe

You'll see lots of pics with them on. Don't underestimate the power of people wanting e-cred

Last edited:
for such an iconic shoe i'm a little let down by the releases offered by these shops.

maybe 3-4 shops really hit home runs.

the rest smh 

for such an iconic shoe i'm a little let down by the releases offered by these shops.

maybe 3-4 shops really hit home runs.

the rest smh 
there's 5 top pairs, Hanons, Packers, Footpatrols, HALs and Afews (I know the materials are rubbish but they look so good on foot?

3 solid pairs - Mitas, Baits and Concepts

and 3 poor pairs - the Titolos, Colettes and Atmos...

I think overall it's been a really good year with some fantastic pairs, the only thing that's let the event down is the hype and reselling but that's the sign of the times and not particularly Asics fault

there's 5 top pairs, Hanons, Packers, Footpatrols, HALs and Afews (I know the materials are rubbish but they look so good on foot?

I think overall it's been a really good year with some fantastic pairs, the only thing that's let the event down is the hype and reselling but that's the sign of the times and not particularly Asics fault
good assessment.

i really expected more from colette and atoms.

i think the home runs for me were:

Packer (home town bias), Hanon, and FP 

Atmos quality top notch tho...

Atmos quality top notch tho...
It's not all about quality... I'd rather have a shoe with poor materials but looks great than a shoe that has great materials but is boring. Also It's a plain white shoe which released about a month after a plain white GR... Definite let down for me... All opinions though!

It's not all about quality... I'd rather have a shoe with poor materials but looks great than a shoe that has great materials but is boring. Also It's a plain white shoe which released about a month after a plain white GR... Definite let down for me... All opinions though!

I'm old..all white shoes are still a must. Don't have Hanon in hand yet. Have all the 25ths except Colette. Can't do polka dots..

Almost checked out, but came to my senses. "Best" resell price I've seen, but I just couldn't justify it. Others were though since it's sold out now lol.

Last edited:
Almost checked out, but came to my senses. "Best" resell price I've seen, but I just couldn't justify it. Others were though since it's sold out now lol.

I stared at the number for a few minutes before my senses kicked in. Dude went from one sold to 5 sold in about 20 minutes so dudes are still thirsty.

Atmos look great... you can't go wrong with a pair of white on white, fresh and simple but def a lazy design...

Afews tho are way too busy, quality is garbage and the red is dull.... Sample was dope, Anniversary a huge let down for me.

HALs, FPs, Hanons..... are hands down the best..... then Cncpts and Mitas... prob the only pairs I'm gonna keep...

Last edited:
I'm old..all white shoes are still a must. Don't have Hanon in hand yet. Have all the 25ths except Colette. Can't do polka dots..
I was really looking forward to the Colette's but the quality of the print was atrocious and they fit far too big for me... Shape is pretty poor too

Back
Top Bottom