Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's not all about quality... I'd rather have a shoe with poor materials but looks great than a shoe that has great materials but is boring. Also It's a plain white shoe which released about a month after a plain white GR... Definite let down for me... All opinions though!
I'm with you 100%, ross! The shoe can have the best materials avaliable, but if it's whack or plain to me then I couldn't care less... unless the quality is so bad it effects the look of the shoe (bape glv). Give me great design and/or detail over quality. The shoes are going to be worn for asthetic purposes not sitting on a table being petted for it's great quality.

Last edited:
there's 5 top pairs, Hanons, Packers, Footpatrols, HALs and Afews (I know the materials are rubbish but they look so good on foot?

3 solid pairs - Mitas, Baits and Concepts

and 3 poor pairs - the Titolos, Colettes and Atmos...

I think overall it's been a really good year with some fantastic pairs, the only thing that's let the event down is the hype and reselling but that's the sign of the times and not particularly Asics fault

I would rate them exactly the same. I cant say it was a bad year, could have been better though.

Can't do polka dots..

Same. Im probably in the minority but I would have much preferred the sample version. No idea wtf it was supposed to be though lol.

Last edited:
I would rate them exactly the same. I cant say it was a bad year, could have been better though.
Same. Im probably in the minority but I would have much preferred the sample version. No idea wtf it was supposed to be though lol.

Why do the sample pair look like a Hispanic painters jeans minus the rips

i would love those sample colette.

reminds me of the DCshoes x SSUR joints from a few years ago

The Footpatrols give you a little more room because of the soft leather lining. The Hanons have a lot of padding/cushion so they less wiggle room. Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot... I'm generally between a 12-13.... I have a 12 in the FPs which fit perfect hoping the 13 I have coming in the Hanons won't be too big

there's 5 top pairs, Hanons, Packers, Footpatrols, HALs and Afews (I know the materials are rubbish but they look so good on foot?

3 solid pairs - Mitas, Baits and Concepts

and 3 poor pairs - the Titolos, Colettes and Atmos...

I think overall it's been a really good year with some fantastic pairs, the only thing that's let the event down is the hype and reselling but that's the sign of the times and not particularly Asics fault
Titolos DO NOT belong in the same category with the colettes and atmos.  My pair gets a lot of wears...I love my "bred" colorways (I'm from chi originally so bulls and blackhawks).  Clean shoe with nice details and the materials slay a lot of kicks you have listed higher including packer and afew.  My list after having every pair in hand but the hanon:

1. Hanon (gorgeous, still depressed over missing)

2. Mita (materials and execution were bomb)

3. Concepts (beautiful classic east coast colorway)

4. Titolo (UNDERRATED)

5. Bait (Thought they were trash, but in hand they're really different for a black shoe)

6. HAL (just too many mint kicks, not very versatile)

7. Packer (great colorway.  average materials)

8. Foot Patrol (boring to me.  olive is a drab color)

9. Afew (GR quality materials)

10. Atmos (nurses gotta flex too)

11. Kith (those what the are completely unmatching.  The general population will just think you are confused. they should have had 2 shoes with similar patchwork, just mixed up somewhat)

12. Colette (crease factory.  polka dots.  200 price point.  garbage materials)

Hanons have a strange fit. They are one of the more narrow GL3s I have but I still sized down from my usual GL3 size. If I stay TTS I can't shut the tongue (unless leather lined) but the material of the tongue is quite stretchy on the hanons so I was able to stay TTS. In comparison, I had the mita in my TTS and it was a wider shoe than the hanons but the tongue was so tight that I had to half size up

Back
Top Bottom