Asics Love?!? Where is it?

gonna just throw this out there but what is the hype on those hanons? is there something im just grossly missing about this shoe that has everyone going wild for it? 

IMO I still like the HAL better.
In that case, ship that Hanon over here 
laugh.gif

gonna just throw this out there but what is the hype on those hanons? is there something im just grossly missing about this shoe that has everyone going wild for it? 
I don't get it either, I feel like that shade of blue has been used on so many asics

11.5 was the second fastest size that sold out at hanon, with size 7 selling out quicker, they only had 5 or 6 7s so I can't imagine they had much more 11.5s
That is good to know, repped. That knowledge hurts me soul however being that its my size 

If you really want to legit know what pairs are moving for on ebay - you have got to filter the results through sold listings only. Even then, you can't believe 100% of what you see (use your best judgment). 

The original wildcat's are one of the  asics people seem to want who collect GL3, in a lot of top 5's etc.  They fetch about 1k euros.  This combined with the similarity in design with the solstice and the fact there hasnt been any other hanon GL3 collabo in the past 4 years has added to the hype.  

I think you know the answer to that.... They're just a typical blue GLIII, but if you include the fact that it's a GLIII 25th anniversary sneaker from Hanon, people are going to go nuts for them.  They're not a bad sneaker by any means, but I would never pay resell prices on them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom