Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know what these are called? Might be custom idk the other pics all have black toe and heel
40836422100_c6d4655b69_b.jpg

I was disappointed with a lot of the 25th anniversary pairs, my disappointment has since increased.

The 25th Anniversary pairs were the end of the asics heyday, most of them were decent imo but apart from the odd release, nothing asics has put out has matched those & previous releases.

i think ill give them a shot but on local drop. Not trying to pay uk prices nor do i need special packaging

Anyone know what these are called? Might be custom idk the other pics all have black toe and heel
40836422100_c6d4655b69_b.jpg

That's (one of?) the og colorways for the saga afaik. The other ones you're talking about are the 'zebra' cw, slightly different branding. Check kevsics and seth.hematch igs for pics of both. The gel saga lettering was cooler in the ogs than in these retro pairs imo.

That's (one of?) the og colorways for the saga afaik. The other ones you're talking about are the 'zebra' cw, slightly different branding. Check kevsics and seth.hematch igs for pics of both. The gel saga lettering was cooler in the ogs than in these retro pairs imo.
Wow no way I'm getting those then and they're women's according to kev

u guys know it's synthetic suede right?

Hahaha ****ing gross. Will still be plenty of people on release hitting IG with the "Great work from Footpatrol on this release . Knew I had to have them. BUTTER. Thank you so much for the opportunity to purchase these they are so fire really like them and shoutout to the proxy " #longliveasics

New to the Asics brand. What would you recommend us there best performance sneaker/line/series currently out?
Looking for both casual and running recommendations.
Also what to stay away from too lol

New to the Asics brand. What would you recommend us there best performance sneaker/line/series currently out?

Most people will probably tell you Gel Lyte 3s and Vs, GT2s, and Gel Sagas for the casual wear. There are other models discussed in here, albeit less popular.

Running? You’ll be hard pressed to find many people in this thread discussing running lol. I’m sure there are a handful that do run, but we’re not buying the aforementioned shoes to run in lol.

Last edited:

I only run in Asics Kayanos, but that's just my feet. Your feet may prefer another model.

Would love to find the Asics x Alife Kayano 22 to run in. That would satisfy the sneakerhead and runner in me.

Just ordered my first pair of Gel Lyte Vs! Got the blue surf colorway on the Kith sale for $60. So stoked to get them in!

Back
Top Bottom