Asics Love?!? Where is it?

24K-Asics-GL3-Express.jpg

So are they GLV/III size, or like half down from that?

Your true size. For reference I usually go up .5 from my TTS on most of my GL3s/GLVs. Typically I only stay TTS on leather lined GL3s or occasionally if a GL3/V runs big. Some of the newer GL3s seem to run a little big, so I hate to say use “your typical” GL3/V size. .5 down from your TTS will work with those Kayanos, but they’re going to be snug, especially on the top of your foot. Like with anything YMMV.

Did you have to .5 up on the Lakeshores like a lot GL3s or did your normal TTS work better?

Yeah I needed .5 up. TTS I couldn't close the split-tongue.

GLIII sizing is a little inconsistent even from pairs released in the same year. My Silver Screens and Titolo are an 11.5 and fit fine, but Mita 25th and Packers in 11.5 were impossible to fit. When I bought atmos I grabbed a 12, but those are slightly roomy in the toes and 11.5 would've been better. I would prefer having the same size across one model, but there's no chance with GLIII lol.

Your true size. For reference I usually go up .5 from my TTS on most of my GL3s/GLVs. Typically I only stay TTS on leather lined GL3s or occasionally if a GL3/V runs big. Some of the newer GL3s seem to run a little big, so I hate to say use “your typical” GL3/V size. .5 down from your TTS will work with those Kayanos, but they’re going to be snug, especially on the top of your foot. Like with anything YMMV.
Word, thanks

Back
Top Bottom