Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ordered some Kayano 5‘s July 3rd. Still haven’t shipped from Asics. I knew with the holiday weekend & Covid they’d probably be delayed a little, but dayum. They must have two people shipping right now lol.

Ordered some Kayano 5‘s July 3rd. Still haven’t shipped from Asics. I knew with the holiday weekend & Covid they’d probably be delayed a little, but dayum. They must have two people shipping right now lol.

Yeah it’s slow going at ASICS. No CS response in a week, no shipping info, and no arrival of an order for Gel Kayano 5 OGs made on June 21st.

A73B85AD-7486-44E3-A899-3FBE89259E19.jpeg

Kinda shocked at how poorly it seems ASICS’s Customer Service department is run. It looks like the only places they’re actually answering questions are Instagram and Twitter. Not their actual CS channels. Could unfortunately just be an ASICS of America thing.

Kinda shocked at how poorly it seems ASICS’s Customer Service department is run. It looks like the only places they’re actually answering questions are Instagram and Twitter. Not their actual CS channels. Could unfortunately just be an ASICS of America thing.

Finally got a shipping notification last night on mine. Supposed to be here tomorrow.

Lol, my order was just cancelled after nothing for four weeks.

*I can safely say I will avoid ordering direct from ASICS - whether their web site or eBay store - unless there is no other option. Yikes was that painfully bad CS.

Last edited:
Piedmont Grey Kayano 5 360’s made it. A lot less pride vibe than some pics make them look, which Is what I was hoping for. In person there’s actually only three colors on the midsole. Blue, orange, & yellow.

85F4FD8B-AACD-4B54-AE9E-A127BE60BA73.jpeg

It's cool that it looks like a throwback to the 252 pack but the color way is still trash.

If the pair he's holding in that IG post has an all black upper with gold logo and salmon toe, I'm in.
The original from that 252 pack were not executed well at all :sick:

cf1da27708c88d22c08c6fa1d7d92ca3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom