Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here ya go people, pretty disappointing imo...

Yikes!

or 

Decision overwhelming. Btw I got the Gel lyte 3 flamigos when they came out. I can now honestly say Asics > Nike

these new pics of the Lagoons look way better than the initial ones. hopefully there's enough to go around

Couple pics of the Urban Camo gel lyte iii starting to pop up on Instagram. Glad I preordered mine

(Not my pics)

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, they look great. I pre-ordered my Captains Blue Camo GLIII for $121 shipped (discount code, one-time use) so I'm pretty happy with that. Seems like the newer GLIII are retailing for $100 and if I ended up having to pay tax + shipping it'd be about the same anyway.

I have a feeling it'll be a situation where as soon as it gets posted that a store has them in-stock they'll be sold out, kinda like what happened with Kill Bill Saga or the navy/orange GLIII (not sure of any other recent non-collab releases that went quick) although I think these are way more popular. I don't feel like I have to be on my toes and checking constantly if I want to get these so even if I paid $20 extra, that's really no big deal.

Yeah, this release will not be pretty for those that didn't preorder

Last edited:
dont say that! hopefully my local ftl will get them. they got all the recent gl3s, and ive never seen another person rock a pair in my area.
If they end up in FTL then yeah, you have a great shot. Saw 6 or 7 different GR pairs sitting while i was in NYC.  Seems like people only want collabs, didn't even see anyone wearing them around the city...Where are all these pairs going?!?!?!?! 

Set this thread to instant alert closer to release date though because you'll need to be quick on the trigger if FTL doesn't get em.

camo-pack sagas and gel lyte III releasing instore on saturday and online on monday...info for germany!

trying to cop both instore saturday!

^^^Solebox should have them for entirely too much $$$ online this weekend then if anyones fiending :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom