Asics Love?!? Where is it?

People are saying it sucked because if you made one small mistake you were done! They sold out in about 15 min. 

i think there's a problem in their system or something cuz i saw them the second they went up, added my size 12 to my cart, entered my billing address (which was all saved from last time so i didn't even have to type it out), and in the next click they were out of stock. tried that size and others several times and couldn't get 'em.

finally got a 5.5 about 20 minutes later, which i guess i'm gonna try to flip for a lil' profit to help pay for the resell price i'm gonna have to pay for my size on feebay...

sucks... i miss david z, cuz despite their fragile servers, the head of customer service, dora, used to hook me the hell up...

^same exact thing happened to me, tried to get my 11 but it said sold out after everything was filled out. same story w a 10.5
was looking forward to these too

^ Had a similar issue. Said it was out of stock and I tried one more time and it worked. It was weird. Also, the more pictures I look at, the more I wonder if I actually want these..

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

People are saying it sucked because if you made one small mistake you were done! They sold out in about 15 min. 

id like to agree with you but i entered my info in wrong twice and still got my size sooooo yeah.

To people who copped, I heard they're starting to ship them out tomorrow.

And I'm not sure if it's true, but I've seen a couple places mention there were only 175 pairs of these. Seems too low to me, even for RF releases, but given how fast these sold, I wouldn't be too shocked either.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

To people who copped, I heard they're starting to ship them out tomorrow.

And I'm not sure if it's true, but I've seen a couple places mention there were only 175 pairs of these. Seems too low to me, even for RF releases, but given how fast these sold, I wouldn't be too shocked either.

Thanks for the heads up man.  It seems size specific to me.  I grabbed my 10.5 refreshed the page and within 3 mins the size was gone.  So maybe if you were a more popular size it sold out quicker.  When mine come in I will post pics.  I want to see what they look like with the blue laces if anyone has pics and can post now would be appreciated.

Wasn't a fan of leatherbacks, finally got my salmons tho so thanks to you guys that helped answer my questions, Hanons I'd love to have
frown.gif

so if they're supposedly shipping today, will people get emails with shipping confirmation?

^I would think so, but last time when the Salmon Toes dropped, my friend who got 'em never even got a shipping email and still got them in. It took a long !#% time for them to ship the Salmon Toes though, hope they won't take as long with the Leatherbacks.

And Jking, I agree about the size specific thing. Being a 10, I think those also sold out in a couple minutes, but the very small sizes were around just a bit longer.

caught my size 12 leatherbacks for $250 last night. thank god, i really thought i was gonna get stuck paying some real sandusky prices.

it's way past quitting time for the day and i still haven't received my shipping confirmation yet lol. better luck tomorrow if they're planning on emailing ppl about that.

I really wanted the Salmon Toes waited on for the online release got my pair got charged and then they had a shipping order screw up.

Ended up sending my 8.5 to someone else
30t6p3b.gif

kith's customer service so far has been HORRIBLE.

heard stories of it taking 2 full weeks or more for some people to receive their salmon toes last time.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
Likewise. They were a little better about these than Salmon Toes, but I hope that Customer Service keeps improving...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Just got my shipping confirmation
pimp.gif
Likewise. They were a little better about these than Salmon Toes, but I hope that Customer Service keeps improving...
they are lazy as hell!

Got my shipping today.....they were at my doorstep today lol. Will post pics in a bitSorry for the huge pics I don't know how to size on iPad. I'll post more when I get to my couputer. The grey toe is darker in person. I honestly am in love with the shoe. Going black laces. Grey laces are nice too. But blue is a little much.

Back
Top Bottom