Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Certain locations did indeed get them. I phone ordered a pair from Chicago. I didn't get any socks though.
No sheet........they have a pretty solid opportunity to get some quality collabs in there stores especially if they start taking on a lot more boutique gear, like some of the Kith crap and then get some attention getting shoes to boot, good sheet bro, thanks!

Up on Journey's.

1_299280_FS_ALT1.JPG

http://m.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=299280&h=Journeys/-gel-lyte#

Yeah, they've been there for about a month.  FSR now, but stock will start disappearing if Kith ever stocks them. Once they get roped, kithfiltered and Ronnie tweets "My favorite inline Asics of the summer"..It's a wrap, especially for the Blue/Grey/Red pair.

Oh, ok. Had seen the grey/red/blue pair but not those. Both are pretty nice looking colorways. Crossing my fingers that they'll sit and get discounted. I like that the mesh material appears to be a more breathable fabric than the other GL3s I own.

What's up guys? How hard is it going to be to get these MBs? I really need these in my life. I will be trying on Packer, Social Status and Rise 55 (phone order). Where else can I try if I strike out on these sites? I'm in Providence, RI so I doubt there will be any in-store releases.

What's up guys? How hard is it going to be to get these MBs? I really need these in my life. I will be trying on Packer, Social Status and Rise 55 (phone order). Where else can I try if I strike out on these sites? I'm in Providence, RI so I doubt there will be any in-store releases.
Kith, Bodega, Renarts

Summer GR

ASICS GEL-LYTE III “GLOW IN THE DARK”
estate / glow in the dark – H438L 5807

pic from MN

Last edited:

Finally settled on a lace swap: flamingo flats.

Believe it or not, the laces on the toe box are actually flamingo laces. The laces that are on the blooms are a pair I found at a local garage sale and they're almost identical, just a tad shorter.

Finally settled on a lace swap: flamingo flats.

Believe it or not, the laces on the toe box are actually flamingo laces. The laces that are on the blooms are a pair I found at a local garage sale and they're almost identical, just a tad shorter.
DOPE

Back
Top Bottom