Asics Love?!? Where is it?

try it some time.

I don't usually either, but the weathers nice and ive met a lot of cool people.

just saying.
I agree with you, I'd rather do it if I lived overseas where runners are more popular, I'm sure there some good people out there. DC is the closest spot to me for drops so I don't ever think about it

I agree with you, I'd rather do it if I lived overseas where runners are more popular, I'm sure there some good people out there. DC is the closest spot to me for drops so I don't ever think about it
ohhh I got you. im from philly, live in north jersey, so I have both philly and NY to go hand out and camp. good people.

make the trip over here haha

ohhh I got you. im from philly, live in north jersey, so I have both philly and NY to go hand out and camp. good people.

make the trip over here haha
IF I WIND UP STOPPING BY ILL SHOOT U A PM

Seems like some shoes are only in store, if you look around a little bit on the site you'll see that you can add most shoes to cart, while some you can only get in-store 
ah alright just email them

hopefully will get more clear statement from the packershoes team
thanks, im just looking for the order proccesing though 

Nike shoe / Asics thread??? 
ohwell.gif
just asking about order procces :smile:
I'm pretty sure his post is about the ordering process, not the shoe itself.
yeah correct :smile:

Will these sell out faster than a RF collab online?

I usually get everything I try for so tryna see what my chances are

Here's my take: these Alvin Purple pairs that will be releasing are definitely from a new production run since they are missing the "R" from the original release so there has to have been a substantial amount of pairs made. They have announced that Packers will be the only store issuing this re-release. Worst case scenario is that Asics made a small run comparable to the numbers that RF did with his earlier Asics releases (300 pairs).

Back
Top Bottom