Asics Love?!? Where is it?

ohhh I got you. im from philly, live in north jersey, so I have both philly and NY to go hand out and camp. good people.

make the trip over here haha
im actually in philly this weekend and might swing to nyc in august to visit some friends

im actually in philly this weekend and might swing to nyc in august to visit some friends
nice dude. enjoy that hot weather
ohwell.gif

NYC in the summer is awful

might be going up there for the US Open and i'm dreading the heat already

What's the big deal with those asics? I mean they are nice.

But overnight camping?
pretty much because nobody knows how limited they we will with only 1 retailer

i agree that the colorway is nice but not worth overnight 

Im just hoping that they just dont put leftovers online but set aside pairs separately. *crosses fingers*

Im just hoping that they just dont put leftovers online but set aside pairs separately. *crosses fingers*
I think youre fine. the site said online and instore at 12. theyre dropping simultaneously, so they def have pair allotted to each.

they would say "remaining pairs will be up at x:xx" which is usually after an initial release time. 

im definately gonna be there in the morning but this overnight **** is crazy especially to those double nighters who cant shower after sunbathing in front of packers because theyre short a sorry 400 bucks to make on ebay, even if theyre not resellers though its crazy

I think youre fine. the site said online and instore at 12. theyre dropping simultaneously, so they def have pair allotted to each.
they would say "remaining pairs will be up at x:xx" which is usually after an initial release time. 

Oh nice! Im just used to packers selling leftovers on their site. Thanks! Repped

im definately gonna be there in the morning but this overnight **** is crazy especially to those double nighters who cant shower after sunbathing in front of packers because theyre short a sorry 400 bucks to make on ebay, even if theyre not resellers though its crazy
absolutely. no shoe is worth that much time for me.

Back
Top Bottom