Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sucks it's about 1.5 hours away from me. I'd go but I HAVE to be somewhere at 1:30. I will try my luck at these online. I have to get these. When I first saw them on SneakerNews way back, I thought they were amazing, sucks I didn't buy them at the time. If they allow people to buy multiple pairs, can someone help me out?

Wonder if they would re-release the SlamJams :nerd:

oops in a size 11 would be appreciated, but I will be trying at release time just like the rest of you. Good luck. 

enjoy the rain resellers 
happy.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif

ppl have been out since yesterday. whats too crazy for you?

First off, chill fam if that's intended to be sarcasm. Secondly I'm copping online--which is the craziness I was referring to. And 3 to 5 guys who waited yesterday isn't too crazy in my opinion.

Twenty people lining up two days before is my definition of crazy. People who have nothing to do will line up for anything if they truly want it. Especially kids in the summer.

Last edited:
what do you mean chill? I wasn't being sarcastic in any way shape or form, just asking a question. in my opinion (and everyone here knows that I put in that work camping) two days in advance is a crazy release. my guess is there are far more than 5 ppl at this point and was heavily contemplating going out there tonight but its a six mile walk each way and the rain is just too much for that.

if you like this shoe go for it. if you are looking to resell you might be a little disappointed. The original shape of the alvins were really good and these are not. that combined with no heel branding means these are perfect for people that want them and not so great for someone looking to make money. 

if you like this shoe go for it. if you are looking to resell you might be a little disappointed. The original shape of the alvins were really good and these are not. that combined with no heel branding means these are perfect for people that want them and not so great for someone looking to make money. 
Resellers don't care. Probably make an easy 100 off of these.

Personally they look like the GR grey/blue gel lyte iii to me. But I would understand from an older asics head why these are great. 

what do you mean chill? I wasn't being sarcastic in any way shape or form, just asking a question. in my opinion (and everyone here knows that I put in that work camping) two days in advance is a crazy release. my guess is there are far more than 5 ppl at this point and was heavily contemplating going out there tonight but its a six mile walk each way and the rain is just too much for that.

Couldn't tell. And that wasn't meant in disrespect. Im very aware you put in much work and that's respectable. I don't harbor any ill feelings for those who put in work for releases for sure. I definitely wouldn't walk if the rain is to continue on. I have great feelings you'll flourish as you always do for releases bro.

Couldn't tell. And that wasn't meant in disrespect. Im very aware you put in much work and that's respectable. I don't harbor any ill feelings for those who put in work for releases for sure. I definitely wouldn't walk if the rain is to continue on. I have great feelings you'll flourish as you always do for releases bro.
Ok got you, it's all love in here, just the way you worded it came off as possibly a tad bit disrespectful so I'm glad we cleared that up. Good luck on this release bro, ima just try online for a buddy. If I wanted them for myself you already know what time it would be, I'd be running packers like mike McCarthy :lol:

There are going to be a good amount of these available for everyone. Resellers are going to be disappointed. If I were some of you, I'd stop worrying so much over this release.

am i the one who thinks they look like any other GR?

i must be trippin, but i don't see why people are camping for them.

am i the one who thinks they look like any other GR?

i must be trippin, but i don't see why people are camping for them.
i agree.... it looks like a GR colorway 

still, im gonna try to get them online tomorrow

The hype comes from the fact they're a desired collab that most people didn't think they'd have a chance to get their hands on again.

This.. I was dead broke when these dropped the first time and had no real understanding of proxies/customs/etc.

Last edited:
See 2 sellers with FSRs on eBay...

One had them for $398 BIN and then hours later the other put up a FSR for $280 BIN 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If 2 sellers on the bay has FSR, these should be plentiful?

Back
Top Bottom