Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Did anyone else order the Romance pack GL V from Kith and still hasn't gotten shipping confirmation yet? I emailed them and got a reply back saying "please be patient, we are experiencing shipping delays".  WTF... I ordered on February 6 and still no shipping?!  I'll never order from them again. Terrible customer service.

I just got mine in yesterday, my tracking info was hidden in the mass of junkmail I get in my email. They emailed me the 12th I believe. And I order the same day on the 6th.

I've learned to never order from Kith unless absolutely necessary. It's sad that they've built that reputation becuse normal non-sneakerhead type casual customers don't know any better.

I've learned to never order from Kith unless absolutely necessary. It's sad that they've built that reputation becuse normal non-sneakerhead type casual customers don't know any better.
I mean is this recent? Of the times I ordered from them, they were not fast but it got to me in like a week. I wouldn't say it was great CS but it was average. The only time I saw something bad was when a family of mine ordered the Granding Opening Sagas and there was a crease in the toebox and they wouldn't provide a shipping label and will charge a restocking fee but that's in their terms and agreements.

That is poor form of KITH to take a stocking fee, when the product has a fault (okay crease but still), very crook like. 
mean.gif

kith has the ability to dictate on treating their customers however they want to b/c they can. simple as that. It's not like you're not goina shop there again.

kith has the ability to dictate on treating their customers however they want to b/c they can. simple as that. It's not like you're not goina shop there again.
KITH staff sometimes does not seem to know better - i got a damaged order (shoe had Bad marks on the heel), wanted to Return them from Europe. Staff denied, "international orders cannot be returned". Wow... Hooked up Adam via Email - he replied within an hour, appologized and not that he refunded the money, he replied with "no need to send them back - just keep 'em!"
Thought i need to share a positive experience between all the horror stories i've read here...;-)

Last edited:

Do any of you guys use the Buy/Sell forum on NT to sell?
Nah, everytime i go there, there seems like its empty. could be looking in the wrong place though.

are you looking buy or sell? i sell my stuff on reddit. pretty decent sell though there and less bs than from the FB groups. 

Nah, everytime i go there, there seems like its empty. could be looking in the wrong place though.

are you looking buy or sell? i sell my stuff on reddit. pretty decent sell though there and less bs than from the FB groups. 
can you PM me the link to the reddit subforum?

i don't really use reddit..

What subs do you typically post in? 

Can i get a legit check on these?? got them in the mail today but for some reason they look a lot lighter in person. 

can you PM me the link to the reddit subforum?

i don't really use reddit..

I'm on reddit all the time as well. Haven't bought or sold anything yet.

What subs do you typically post in? 
i post pics in r/sneakers

and then the market place is r/sneakermarket. 

r/sneakers is pretty rough some times. but since runner kind of gotten more popular its gotten more relevant. theres still kids that just talk **** about shoes for no reason. some of you would have fun dealing with that. it can get humorous. 

Last edited:

Either. 

Yeah Its got like 5 pairs so i thought I was in the wrong place also. I might post some kicks on the NT one just to see if i can get it going. Ill check reddit out. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom