Asics Love?!? Where is it?

hanons would have to add to trade for special box, otherwise id just sell that special box and cop hanons with $ left over

You cam probably sell those Packers, buy Hanons, and almost have enough for a regular box pair of Packers. It's honestly an option I've been playing with myself
thanks. atm though i think i can only get an equal trade. im not really charging a lot for the special box anyway. im asking for $380 plus ship. is that low? havent had a chance to wear them in this ugly weather since i got them. :frown:

anybody got a pair of Midnight Bloom off white flats for me that they don't need? I'm cooking up a lace swap and need some off whites

can anyone point me in the direction of kimonos on sale. My order from millenium got cancelled sadly 
frown.gif

That's pretty low. I wouldn't take anything under $600 for my Packers
tried selling them at ebay for 500 people wont even buy. :frown: just want to get my money back and maybe someone can enjoy them for that price lol. i only plan to have 3 of this year's 25th anniv pairs. HAL which i have and FP and Hanon which i dont. :frown: 

i dont even think prices on hanons will go down. i ask around and they say bucks special box for hanons is an equal trade lol. :frown:

I think you know the answer to that.... They're just a typical blue GLIII, but if you include the fact that it's a GLIII 25th anniversary sneaker from Hanon, people are going to go nuts for them.  They're not a bad sneaker by any means, but I would never pay resell prices on them. 
They are anything but a typical blue GL3. Unique perf with 3M underlay, 3M stripes which looks insane. The blue and purple also is brilliant. And the build construction is the best I've seen on a pair of asics for quite some time

They are anything but a typical blue GL3. Unique perf with 3M underlay, 3M stripes which looks insane. The blue and purple also is brilliant. And the build construction is the best I've seen on a pair of asics for quite some time
To each their own I guess... They just don't seem worth $350+ to me. I wouldn't mind them at retail, but that's as far as I'd go. And I'm a sucker for blue sneakers, but these just don't do much for me. 

Hanon are way overrated. Nice pair but not insane at all. Bottom line is its Hanon and it's a gl3. People wouldve loved it no matter what it looked like. Also, quality is pretty weak if you ask me. I don't think there's a perfect pair out there. Although I am fussier than the average person.

Back
Top Bottom