Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looking for a fairly random pair. Anyone have an extra/lead on/whatever for the Mita GT-Cool Xpress ‘Lotus Pond’ in a 12?

Been eyeing that for a bit now.

With all the L’s coming in for the SW x Atmos gel lyte 3s I decided to rock some heat I actually own to soften the blow..

833F1AF8-3920-49D1-8A0B-B268E3B9E969.jpeg

anyone know the stock count on the wotherspoon. i know they released earlier and then recently a worldwide release. it seems the resell price has remained somewhat the same, so i suppose stock units were low.

any confirmation?

C50AAB13-7717-4A1A-8AF5-7CCDFA36BD29.jpeg

love these. Also love the salmon colored laces on them. They have hints of green on it as well which makes them better too.

Is TTS possible now on GL3? I saw some vids saying the liner (at the tongue) is quite thick.

Have the Supergolds on the way for under msrp after shipping and taxes which is nice. I’m trying to slowly get the Tokyo Trio for as close to retail or under retail whenever possible. Patience seems like it’s going to pay off with these.

Wish 12 wasn’t one of the more expensive sizes on the resale market these days.

Theres a size 10 gl3 mint leaf for a pre good price on ebay if anyone was looking for one.

Potentially dumb question. I have slightly wide feet and wear mainly new balance in US10. However I have some GL3 and GL5(Cove) in 10.5. I heard that new releases of ASICS are more TTS? Can anyone verify that? Thanks peeps, see you in the NB thread haha

These white/purple/orange... retro'd I wanna say in 2013 and I definitely slept then but if they did the other 3 i'm guessing its only a matter of time before these drop

1599159525653.png
These actually dropped already at some spots (Oneness for example). I’m sure they’ll be on Asics.com soon enough.

Potentially dumb question. I have slightly wide feet and wear mainly new balance in US10. However I have some GL3 and GL5(Cove) in 10.5. I heard that new releases of ASICS are more TTS? Can anyone verify that? Thanks peeps, see you in the NB thread haha

TTS works on me for the 252.1 (wide feet also), but i wear thin socks

Back
Top Bottom