Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I thought no one knew about these & very little do, but it's a very niche sneaker that is worth a lot to the small audience it has. Been trying for these for about a year until recently.

Na the biggest size was 11. I am an 11.5 also. I dont know why 11.5 is not common in Europe.

Yeah I'm worried because CDG is a Japanese label and a lot of Japanese shops don't make anything bigger than US11 (sometimes even US10 or US9, it's crazy) for example all of the Junya Watanabe New Balance collabs stopped at US11, same with CDG New Balance I believe. Though on Stockx I see there is someone selling a US12 in the GLIII so maybe there's hope for us...

Today
3514DC79-BAF6-4A7F-8EF9-16A20C5C46FB.jpeg

Yea I noticed some sites it was 230, 250-280 that’s the first I seen that was 300+
How are they making the prices whatever they want? Can they just do that for no reason?

Yea I noticed some sites it was 230, 250-280 that’s the first I seen that was 300+
How are they making the prices whatever they want? Can they just do that for no reason?

Prices are almost always suggested, doesn't mean every retailer has to price it the same though

Yeah it's crazy how much the difference is. Luisavorma or whatever seemed the best price, wish I could've copped for that price I would've doubled up lol.

Back
Top Bottom