Asking about lebron VI.

Hi im asking if the zoom lebron VI white/black/varsity red colorway and miami colorway still available in nike outlets?
ive been reading nike outlet update threads and i havent read about them from recent posts. I would also like to ask
if the zoom kobe IV black/red colorway is available in nike outlets. Please. I need help
embarassed.gif

Off topic: I don't know why my previous thread was closed. I read all of those niketalk rules threads and i see nothing bad about my previous thread.
If any Mod could kindly pm me what i did wrong that my thread had to be closed..Tnx
happy.gif

Bounce wrote:
Off topic: I don't know why my previous thread was closed. I read all of those niketalk rules threads and i see nothing bad about my previous thread.
If any Mod could kindly pm me what i did wrong that my thread had to be closed..Tnx
happy.gif

There is an existing outlet report thread already. Please scan the topic as it may contain the answers to your previous questions.

Thank you for clearing that up. Checked the last 10 pages of nike park/stadium outlet update and there were no updates about the CW of lebron VI/kobe IV thatim looking for. Im sorry for taking up your time though. Seeing that u have 11k posts makes me feel so small
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom