Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 Seriously, I aint even mad at ya'll for blastin like this....I'd do the same to the next fool.

Like someone said, when the admins realize they made a mistake then it'll be cleared. Till then, whatever....

I've never had any reputation here on NT, so based solely on my history I wouldn't even say there's much to validate these claims.

This is 1 of 4 threads I've ever started on here, hardly some attention seeking tactics.

It's all good though. This is NT. I know what goes down here and the lulz will be had no matter the circumstance. Play on playa....

OP's recent comments and points have made him go from 100% guilty to now 98% guilty.

Now we wait and see if the 2% chance he is innocent is verified by Meth. :nerd:

Meth what's the hold up?
Serve this dude. Why you got to put the court into recess?
Do you seriously think this ranks as an important issue?  
Again, I just don't understand....laroux did you post a comment and Meth thought it was me in my own thread?
Look, we keep records of every session.  We can go over how you live in the same exact area (and it's a long way from Chicago), but all of that is sort of immaterial.  You used the exact same computer on January 18th.  Not the same connection - the same exact machine.  

It's not a shared system, like you'd find at a library or a school computer lab.  It's the one laroux08 uses 90+% of the time.  It using a home broadband connection.  I could tell you the ISP.  

So if you're not the same person, you definitely know each other.  The puppet show has been cancelled. 

Meth what's the hold up?
Again, I just don't understand....laroux did you post a comment and Meth thought it was me in my own thread?
Look, we keep records of every session.  We can go over how you live in the same exact area (and it's a long way from Chicago), but all of that is sort of immaterial.  You used the exact same computer on January 18th.  Not the same connection - the same exact machine.  

It's not a shared system, like you'd find at a library or a school computer lab.  It's the one laroux08 uses 90+% of the time.  It using a home broadband connection.  I could tell you the ISP.  

So if you're not the same person, you definitely know each other.  The puppet show has been cancelled. 
How can I even take your word for the accuracy of this information??

What you've just said not only means nothing to me, but it doesn't prove anything.....isn't there a way to verify if this is an error or something?

There's no reason for me to be lying about this. If you can tell me the ISP that may help, but how is that even possible for him to be using my home network? 

I mean, to me the most valid way of disproving this idea is my history.

Meth, more than anyone, you have access to my activity on this site. It's consistent and has no correlation to this sudden bizzare situation....

What about this laroux dude? Can't you expose that information? Beyond you telling me that somehow he's been using the same connection, I seriously don't understand how this dude is connected to me in any way....

If you honestly believe this to be me, then that's up to you man. With that said, take a look at your systems, fix what's wrong, and stop jumping the gun before you make false accusations that reflects my personal motives and character. It's not cool.

And, yes. I'm from Chicago, but I currently live in Atlanta as I've stated several times in various threads....
Then his information about your IP address must be accurate if he knows you aren't even posting in Chicago.
That's incredibly easy to identify, other measures....not as much

Anyway, I've PM'd Meth and he can deal with this whole "situation" as he deems fit.

Not much else I can contribute at this point but to watch the next five pages of "Take the L" gifs....

That's incredibly easy to identify, other measures....not as much

Anyway, I've PM'd Meth and he can deal with this whole "situation" as he deems fit.

Not much else I can contribute at this point but to watch the next five pages of "Take the L" gifs....

Correct.

Let the L's shower upon you my son.

Not saying you did curbside.... BUT

ANYONE who creates different accounts to talk to themselves is a serious TOOL. You really need to evaluate your life and get OFF the computer.

Meth what's the hold up?

What you've just said not only means nothing to me, but it doesn't prove anything.....isn't there a way to verify if this is an error or something?

There's no reason for me to be lying about this. If you can tell me the ISP that may help, but how is that even possible for him to be using my home network? 

Meth, more than anyone, you have access to my activity on this site. It's consistent and has no correlation to this sudden bizzare situation....

What about this laroux dude? Can't you expose that information? Beyond you telling me that somehow he's been using the same connection, I seriously don't understand how this dude is connected to me in any way....

If you honestly believe this to be me, then that's up to you man. With that said, take a look at your systems, fix what's wrong, and stop jumping the gun before you make false accusations that reflects my personal motives and character. It's not cool.
I never said you were the same person.  I said that I found laroux08's post difficult to believe considering the two of you shared a computer.  That's 100% true. 

Based on the access histories, and operating under the assumption that you are indeed two separate people, then it was you who used his computer as opposed to the inverse.  Even so, that puts you two in the same room and, as such, him bumping your post to give it a little extra juice is pretty suspect. 

If you want specifics, I can give them to you via PM but I don't particularly think it's good policy to disclose that sort of information in public.  

Meth what's the hold up?

Place two mirrors facing each other then stand in the middle and give yourself a hug. Proceed to look at the mirror and see yourself giving yourself a hug. It'll be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom