Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth what's the hold up?
http://niketalk.com/t/510709/asking-out-a-bartender-edit-did-it/270#
Serve this dude. Why you got to put the court into recess?
Do you seriously think this ranks as an important issue?  

Again, I just don't understand....laroux did you post a comment and Meth thought it was me in my own thread?
Look, we keep records of every session.  We can go over how you live in the same exact area (and it's a long way from Chicago), but all of that is sort of immaterial.  You used the exact same computer on January 18th.  Not the same connection - the same exact machine.  

It's not a shared system, like you'd find at a library or a school computer lab.  It's the one laroux08 uses 90+% of the time.  It using a home broadband connection.  I could tell you the ISP.  

So if you're not the same person, you definitely know each other.  The puppet show has been cancelled. 

The fact of the matter right now is that I'm still here. I'm still trying to figure out how this is possible....keep commenting if you insist.

It will only strengthen my argument when they finally realize the mistake.

If there really is no correlation between the two of you, then why is this such a pressing need for you to clear up?  Not taking any shots, just asking.

I'll take this as an opportunity to confess DCAllamerican and I are the same person....I know that feel OP.

i once drunkenly wrote my phone number on a napkin for a bartender. :smh: :rolleyes

needless to say she aint text or call me...

#feelsbatman

got other yambs that night tho

#feelsgoodman

There's only one explanation if Curbside is telling the truth.
No, account hacking can be a possibility in these cases.  Sometimes users select poor passwords that are easy to crack or they forget to sign out somewhere.  The evidence doesn't really support that in this case.

You have one user who seldom posts but uses the same system 90% of the time - and that machine was used once by CurbSideProphet.  The two users live in close proximity.  The infrequently used account was used to bump the regular user's topic.

The simplest explanation is that they know each other, in which case bumping the other user's post after it's been dormant qualifies as suspicious usage.  

Speaking of which...

You're an expert in this field, Club.  What do you think?  Should we still Let Him Post?

You're an expert in this field, Club.  What do you think?  Should we still Let Him Post?

i once drunkenly wrote my phone number on a napkin for a bartender. :smh: :rolleyes

needless to say she aint text or call me...

#feelsbatman

got other yambs that night tho

#feelsgoodman

:rofl: @ this dude replying to OP's original post from last year amidst all of the current drama.

SteeZy dude has me dying. He has no idea what's going on he just wanted to share his bartender story too :rofl:

The humble brag at the end :rofl:

Last edited:
You're an expert in this field, Club. What do you think? Should we still Let Him Post?

I still remember the Ruth stories and subsequent MS paint images from LMP like 7 years later. Damn

:lol:

No, account hacking can be a possibility in these cases.  Sometimes users select poor passwords that are easy to crack or they forget to sign out somewhere.  The evidence doesn't really support that in this case.

You have one user who seldom posts but uses the same system 90% of the time - and that machine was used once by CurbSideProphet.  The two users live in close proximity.  The infrequently used account was used to bump the regular user's topic.

The simplest explanation is that they know each other, in which case bumping the other user's post after it's been dormant qualifies as suspicious usage.  

Speaking of which...

ok i know you're not my biggest fan but why are you going to just let them think i was LMP?

he has like what, 13000 posts registered from his California IP address?

im in Florida.

you have access to all of this information.

But hey, is what it is.

Last edited:
im sure LMP was a person you know and you just got his or her password so you could defend yourself it's not rocket science.

Last edited:
If there really is no correlation between the two of you, then why is this such a pressing need for you to clear up?  Not taking any shots, just asking.
Because of how this targets my character...

I've been on NT long enough to see all these other fools behavior and I can't respect it. I personally wouldn't want to be associated with that in any way.

Speaking of which...

ok i know you're not my biggest fan but why are you going to just let them think i was LMP?

he has like what, 13000 posts registered from his California IP address?

im in Florida.

you have access to all of this information.

But hey, is what it is.
I never said you were him the entire time. 

You did, however, have a nice little chat with yourself while signed in to his account.  

You used "Let Me Post" to co-sign your rants after you'd been banned.  

If you think that my reiterating this information saves your reputation... you're welcome.  You're also only fooling yourself, but, hey, nothing new there. 

Last edited:
I wish Meth could be a mentor for me in real life. Like be a real life moderator of how I live my day to day and keep me on the right path 

I know the repainting of Jesus, I'm talking about the guy in Meths Avy. Who is that, and where is it from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom