Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the reprinting of Jesus, I'm talking about the guy in Meths Avy. Who is that, and where is it from?
Its Cobra Commander from GI Joe 
laugh.gif

I never said you were him the entire time. 

You did, however, have a nice little chat with yourself while signed in to his account.  

You used "Let Me Post" to co-sign your rants after you'd been banned.  

If you think that my reiterating this information saves your reputation... you're welcome.
a-HA!

you said I wasnt him!

I already admitted to signing on as LMP months ago to lure Shuttlesworth into my trap card, so thats covered.

Of course, the portion of NTers who dont like me will continue to believe it out of pure spite, but its all good 
laugh.gif

Hey Cyborg fella, you're not so bad.

*someone cue a catchy innocence-based song. something by R Kelly perhaps*

Last edited:
a-HA!

you said I wasnt him!

I already admitted to signing on as LMP months ago to lure Shuttlesworth into my trap card, so thats covered.

Of course, the portion of NTers who dont like me will continue to believe it out of pure spite, but its all good :lol:

:rofl:

oh lawd this thread...

a-HA!

you said I wasnt him!

Of course, the portion of NTers who dont like me will continue to believe it out of pure spite, but its all good :lol:

truth finally comes out and the dudes who wanted my head on a stick scatter like roaches 
laugh.gif

i love you guys

^ i dont even know who you are, so im good. 

i logged into his account when I was banned and posted about a handful of times. out the tens of thousands of posts the real LMP had

dudes acting like i lived a double-life or something 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i logged into his account when I was banned and posted about a handful of times. out the tens of thousands of posts the real LMP had

laugh.gif
I dont even know who are anymore either. What you did casts doubt on the legitimacy of everything you ever said or did. Do you even lift?

This thread has run its course.

laugh.gif
You pretended to be a different person so you could feign support for your own comments.

Unlike your sock puppets, that fact speaks for itself. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom