Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going out with a bang, then making a new an and starting over again :rofl:

Sons and their multiple online personalities, I can't with ya'll

Wow, son tried to fight with himself.  
laugh.gif

ok, this is NT, not that seriously. I'm hardly ever on here, but im just as confused. my cpu has been hacked before so if thats whats goin on now, im not feelin it. my bad OP...i thought the vid was funny.  

^ one is offline while the other is online. :wow:

Suspicious

And dat quick reply.

Hella suspect

Last edited:
Again, I just don't understand....laroux did you post a comment and Meth thought it was me in my own thread?

Last edited:
Man whatever....either somebody's playing me or someone has their info wrong.

Why you bumping this thread anyway, bruh? I aint mad at you but what was the point? Aint no lulz in here.....

Wait, what just happened? 

Meth if you think someone is posting from the same cpu as me then you got ya systems trippin on you pleighboi.
Or something's happening that I don't even understand 
grin.gif

I still don't understand what this pic means.

Damn why do fools do this? You don't come back from a Meth drive by

Exactly, look at PB. Me exposed him as TruthGetsBusy, and Monstar1 and now he is closed as much as possible. Where did PB go anyway :nerd:

He retired a legend. Jersey hanging from the rafters. :smokin

Edit:

And :lol: @ OP going back and forth with himself on this page. I always thought you were a cornball.

Last edited:
no reason for bumping, was bored, surfin through threads, thought the family guy vid was funny. not a big deal to me dude, im hardly on here, only when im bored or in class or some ****. but i got **** to do, i was trying to get to the bottom of the cpu situation. already PMd meth. but on the real, **** yo thread , i just cant afford to have my **** messed wit again. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom