Astrology-----Who believes in it?? They are accurate (vol. Virgo, Leo, Aries, etc.)

The Aries male is a natural rebel. He loves to defy authority and he thinks he was born smarter than anyone else. Perhaps he was, but most people don't relish being told so. Thanks to his rash way of pushing his superiority, he's liable to fall flat on his face more than once. Because of his need to lead and refusal to follow, those in more powerful positions will teach him frequent lessons in humility. At these times, you're way ahead, because he'll run to you for comfort and assurance when his ego is bruised. Then you'll leam that, beneath his self-confident, aggressive front, lies an inferiority complex he'd rather die than admit having.

Truth...

I think it pretty much has to do with what season you entered the world in you know. Like a Gemini for example falls right in the middle of the year whichdivides it in half, so it kind makes sense when horoscopes says that they posses the best of both worlds, or bing dual, or twins etc...

this is a personal theory though...

I wasn't feeling it too much. The capricorn descriptions seemed to conflicted and contradicting of each other. I thought that the chinese Zodiac was muchbetter, as far as relating to my personality...not asian tho

This girl has all the faithfulness of the fixed signs when die's in love, but she also has the detachment and lack of emotion of the air element. It's possible to have a happy relationship with the Uranus woman if you leave her free to pursue her myriad interests and circulate among her friends. Never try to tie her to the stove or the bedpost.

If you're looking for a passion flower, you've picked the wrong daisy. Passion is not her forte if she's a typical Aquarian. She'll think physi­cal love is pleasant enough, if it's not overemphasized. In other words, she can take it or leave it alone. Uranus fe­males can respond to lovemaking with a haunting, deep intensity, but if you prefer to keep it platonic for long periods of time, that's all right, too. Like all Aquarians, she may have an unconscious fear that desire for one per­son will imprison the spirit in some way, and keep her from being true to her one great love-freedom. Freedom to ex­periment and investigate and freedom to give time to hu­manity. Also freedom to pursue her rather kicky, off-beat fancies.But the average girl born under the sign of the water bearer is a social delight. She's graceful, witty, bright as a penny, and ex­tremely adaptable to all forms of society, high and low and in the middle.

The typical Uranus woman will never check up on you after you leave, phone you at the office, inspect your handker­chiefs for lipstick stains or look for blonde hairs caught in your cuff link. Deception will have to be brought forcibly to her attention; she won't go out looking for it. Before you give her too much credit, consider that her lack of pas­sionate jealousy is due to something more than strength of character. First of all, she probably dissected your psyche under a microscope before she gave you a second glance.

Describes me perfectly...

My sign is pretty accurate(libra)
pimp.gif

You're going to see what you want out of the "profile" regardless...I could read to you a total opposite sign and tell you that it's yoursand I bet $100 you'd find quite a bit of it that is "dead on". If you really want to know, when these things were first "invented" themonths/dates were different. By now, if you're let's say a Scorpio, move your month up by one and that's what you should be...dont believe in suchnonsense.

no I don't believe in that bull and I don't know how u people do either. gullible. about 10% of mine was correct, so of course I could go on saying"omg omg that's just like me!" well of course! they've only spent hundreds of years trying to generilize a group of people. almost all ofthem in one aspect or another are similar, just different wording. smh.

Back
Top Bottom