At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

A ratchet just told me to talk to her nice in an annoying voice. Dreamdoll next?

Kash Doll
Asian Doll
Cuban Doll
Saweetie
Nigerian *****
Dream Doll
Blac Chyna

Cardi lowkey probably about to get a few *****es some deals. Just from people tryna recapture that magic. Not surprising though. Women been ready for someone other than Nicki.

A Noisey special on strippers tryna be rappers would be dope. I think everyone in the list above or at least 90% came from the pole.

Facts

Attachments

• 23213034_1203206119781643_5435553135195333138_o.jpg
    23213034_1203206119781643_5435553135195333138_o.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 130
Can't even front. Her delivery is so on point in the no limit joint :smh: and that Selena line on motorsport was sick.

Last edited:
No limit went platinum... #bardi motorsport next

:lol: her and Nicki have no interaction in that video. Hearing Nicki's verse a second time she definitely taking shots.

I would've never guessed g eazy was white.
I didn't think those were shots from Nikki, thought they were just common 'I'm better than you' bars from her. Then again, I'm bad about catching subliminals. It is interesting that they were on no scenes together. Yes Nikki is obviously salty that she's not the only child anymore.

No limit went platinum... #bardi motorsport next

I heard a remix of this song with Juicy J and some other dude, I wish they just had the original version be Juicy J and Cardi B, and Rocky on the hook. That’s really all that song needed. G-Easy just getting his Dollar General Drake on.

Lmaooo and Nicki and Cardi acting like final season Martin and Gina

Last edited:
Lol at the Martin reference.
I thought no limit and plain Jane were the same song for like a month.

I heard a remix of this song with Juicy J and some other dude, I wish they just had the original version be Juicy J and Cardi B, and Rocky on the hook. That’s really all that song needed. G-Easy just getting his Dollar General Drake on.

Lmaooo and Nicki and Cardi acting like final season Martin and Gina
:rofl:

I just wanna slap the 10 pounds of makeup out of Cardi’s face for hearing her annoying *** voice.

Give her that Ray Rice 1-2 combo.

Can’t stand the ho’e.

Last edited:
ozuna is a hit though. they need to push that a lot more. the song really should have came out in the summer though IMO or at least around spring break.

Back
Top Bottom