At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

Ozuna is the name of the artist my dude lol

Bruh pretty damn big tho similar to Bad Bunny in that Puerto Rican Trap lane. I’m sure the song is gonna disseminate pretty quickly now that the vid dropped. Been out 4 days and already close to 17m views

Ozuna is the name of the artist my dude lol

Bruh pretty damn big tho similar to Bad Bunny in that Puerto Rican Trap lane. I’m sure the song is gonna disseminate pretty quickly now that the vid dropped. Been out 4 days and already close to 17m views
my fault. multi tasking changing my son who had a blow out and posting lol.
it was awful.

Never knew she got her name from bacardi rum. She says her first stage name was bacardi b but it kept getting removed from ig and she thinks the actual company was behind it. Now I wouldn't be surprised if they paid her to sponsor them.

She said the B stand for Brim some years ago pre fame, know she not saying that **** on Fallon tho :lol:

The song sounds terror squad influenced IMO. I **** with it. Sounds NY and is something different than what we're used to from her.

Only one song on here sucks tbh. That song with the Spanish on it is awful but I get why she did it.

I think it's a pretty damn solid debut off one listen.

The Spanish joint didn't do much for me either, but it has a nice bounce to it so I wouldn't be surprised if I heard it at some point this summer and found myself rocking to it.

That Best Life track with Chance has wings.

I went in with no expectations and was blown away B. I don't even think I've ever finished an entire Nicki album, or any female rap album honestly except this one.

She just so authentic. That line about how the comments about her teeth used to kill her was so transparent and genuine. The punchlines on one of the last songs was so dope I was lowkey suspicious of a ghostwriter

Back
Top Bottom