At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

Dont think I will ever take shorty seriously, and only a serious amount of alcohol will allow me to stomach more than 25 seconds of that Bodak Yellow song. But I'm happy she's happy

i mean....any of ya could've hit when she was a stripper, them broads all got prices, especially in sues :lol:

Man I’m late to this thread, but Bodak Yellow is like a damn virus
I was at the club last week and this song came on three times, and every female, and even some dudes, were saying the lyrics word to word
**** was weird

Not a fan of her, but she is def getting rich now lol can’t hate on that

I was watching the Georgia game on Saturday, and after coming back from a live look-in with the studio to check on the Bama game, the commentator goes "Alabama is hotter than Cardi B right now...and that's really hot."

I think I do recall hearing that eve used to dance. Never knew Trina did too. Not surprised one bit though.

Remember Eve got killed when that pic of her stripping came out. Nowadays being a stripper is a plus. :lol:

Yep, her and Trina basically tried to hide and bury their stripper past, while today it's practically a prerequisite :lol: times change i guess

I can understand EVE, but why would Trina be upset? I thought it was common knowledge that she used to be an exotic dancer when she first came out.

fam the autotune ad-libs from Quavo during the proposal

Cardi B is officially Yoko Ono, how long till the other 2 want her out the way

:smh:
i hope everything that could go wrong in a marriage happens to offset
then I'm a swoop in to pick up the pieces
to raise her from the ashes of that marriage
like a rising phoenix
like a phoenix reborn

Not looking good for Offset given that Cardi broke up with him temporarily a few days ago and now this. Good luck to that young brotha.

Back
Top Bottom