Athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Brian Bosworth. Can't think of the Boz without Bo.

Wasnt even fair what Bo did to that man.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Hakeem absolutely obliterating David Robinson's Soul is hands down theee canidate for this lik Ska said...

I still don't think people understand exactly how he dominated him at every aspect of the game. Then when you add in that they had just presented David with the League MVP at the start of the series... It doesn't get too much worst than this
30t6p3b.gif

�

�

exactly ... When i think of D rob i think of Hakeem abusing him ... no MVP has ever been destroyed like that 
if i think long enough then i'll say ... he got his ring b/c of duncan 

Hakeem absolutely obliterating David Robinson's Soul is hands down theee canidate for this lik Ska said...

I still don't think people understand exactly how he dominated him at every aspect of the game. Then when you add in that they had just presented David with the League MVP at the start of the series... It doesn't get too much worst than this
30t6p3b.gif

�

�

exactly ... When i think of D rob i think of Hakeem abusing him ... no MVP has ever been destroyed like that 
if i think long enough then i'll say ... he got his ring b/c of duncan 

30t6p3b.gif

�

�

frown.gif
frown.gif
 i was at that game too, still hurts.  

30t6p3b.gif

�

�

frown.gif
frown.gif
 i was at that game too, still hurts.  

Back
Top Bottom