Athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete

Somewhat surprised to not see this in here yet:

ap_ryan2_ventura_080727_ssh.jpg

ray is a great athlete and i respect him but most of the time he matches up with bryant he is very accepting to the defensive challenge and unfortunately  he usually  gets the worst of it

ray is a great athlete and i respect him but most of the time he matches up with bryant he is very accepting to the defensive challenge and unfortunately  he usually  gets the worst of it

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

Bryant also had 17 straight points on him during 3rd quarter game 5 2010 finals.
Shaddup.  That wasn't solely Ray guarding him during that stretch, chief. 

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

Bryant also had 17 straight points on him during 3rd quarter game 5 2010 finals.
Shaddup.  That wasn't solely Ray guarding him during that stretch, chief. 

C's were not doubling kobe at all in the in the 3rd and kobe was ray's def assignment. re-watch it, ray got it bro

C's were not doubling kobe at all in the in the 3rd and kobe was ray's def assignment. re-watch it, ray got it bro

But to me, the topic is better suited for a Iverson over Lue point.

When you say Ray Allen, the first thought in most NBA fans minds isn't "getting worked by Kobe"

But to me, the topic is better suited for a Iverson over Lue point.

When you say Ray Allen, the first thought in most NBA fans minds isn't "getting worked by Kobe"

yea that's true. i have just watched a lot of kobe and could easily recall many kobe/ray match ups and kobe got the best of him and the fact that it wasn't just once or twice.

yea that's true. i have just watched a lot of kobe and could easily recall many kobe/ray match ups and kobe got the best of him and the fact that it wasn't just once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom