Athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

anygivensunday:
1212718562_0336.jpg

Kobe has been dumping on Ray Allen since the Seattle Supersonics.
Can you think of any time where Ehlo owned Jordan? Where David Robinson got the best of Hakeem, or Roddick beat Federer?

Nope, and that's why we say Jordan, Hakeem, and Federer own Ehlo, D-Rob, and Andy; because Ehlo, David, and Andy never had the upper hand.

But Ray Allen? I can definitely think of at LEAST one time where Jesus had the upper hand:

rayallenson.jpg

So no, Kobe doesn't own Ray.

im surprised celtics fans haven't ps'ed kobes face on that baby

anygivensunday:
1212718562_0336.jpg

Can you think of any time where Ehlo owned Jordan? Where David Robinson got the best of Hakeem, or Roddick beat Federer?

Nope, and that's why we say Jordan, Hakeem, and Federer own Ehlo, D-Rob, and Andy; because Ehlo, David, and Andy never had the upper hand.

But Ray Allen? I can definitely think of at LEAST one time where Jesus had the upper hand:

rayallenson.jpg

Originally Posted by durantula

anygivensunday:
1212718562_0336.jpg

rayallenson.jpg

I guess they know that it would be pointless. Because then Lakers fans would just post Kobe's U MAD?!? pic with all his awards.

Originally Posted by durantula

anygivensunday:
1212718562_0336.jpg

rayallenson.jpg

I guess they know that it would be pointless. Because then Lakers fans would just post Kobe's U MAD?!? pic with all his awards.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

eyes.gif

Nevermind the fact that Pip was way past his prime either.

well kobe wasnt in his prime either and had A LOT to learn

He didn't have nearly as much to learn as Pip had to gain from his early to mid 90s athleticism.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

eyes.gif

Nevermind the fact that Pip was way past his prime either.

well kobe wasnt in his prime either and had A LOT to learn

He didn't have nearly as much to learn as Pip had to gain from his early to mid 90s athleticism.

How about the Colts' secondary (mostly Tim Jennings, Jerraud Powers and Jacob Lacey) by way of Brandon Marshall when he caught 21 balls last season?

Denver still lost, though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom