Athletes With Illegitimate Kids: A Comprehensive List

sick.gif
sick.gif
karl malone beastin on a youngin.

that 13 year old must have been a real champ...big *%# karl malone. gross.

i remember a thread about dwight howard and his new kid in S&T. everyone was goin hard on him because he was on the jesus trip when he first got startedand being a hypocrite

Doesn't 'illegitimate child' simply mean that the parents weren't married?

And the whole Dwight Howard/judging thing is awesome. I like how dudes can quote 'Only God can judge me'... then turn around and judge another man.It's especially ironic considering that they're judging that other man for being hypocritical, after spitting out phrases like 'Only God can judgeme', then judging another man.

Think about that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Doesn't 'illegitimate child' simply mean that the parents weren't married?

And the whole Dwight Howard/judging thing is awesome. I like how dudes can quote 'Only God can judge me'... then turn around and judge another man. It's especially ironic considering that they're judging that other man for being hypocritical, after spitting out phrases like 'Only God can judge me', then judging another man.

Think about that.

Who did that? Maybe i missed it
nerd.gif

Nah, I'm just talking about in general. I hear it all the time when the topic comes up.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nah, I'm just talking about in general. I hear it all the time when the topic comes up.

I mean my boy D.Howard was on that "church" tip so it rubs people the wrong way when he breaks a rule or whatever you like to call it

tmukg21:
23ska909red02:
I mean my boy D.Howard was on that "church" tip so it rubs people the wrong way when he breaks a rule or whatever you like to call it
But these people being rubbed the wrong way stay spitting things like 'Only God can judge me.' It's like they're saying 'OnlyGod can judge me... but I can judge you, Mr. Howard.' Chill with that. Let the man breath, let God judge you, let God judge him, and just laugh at the factthat he has a kid despite being a Christian, because all that means is that he's not perfect. But still, his imperfections (or my imperfections, oranyone's imperfections) are not for us to judge; they're for God to judge, because 'Only God can judge me.'

In college I was an intern for the Portland Trailblazers (mind you, this was during their Jailblazers heyday while Shawn Kemp was there). I did a bunch of stuff for the PR Department and one day I was filing a bunch of stuff in the office and I came across the Player Questionnaires that they have each new player fill out when they are acquired. It gives them some stupid personal info to include in the media guide and for the announcers and what not. Anyway, on Shawn Kemp's questionnaire under hobbies it said, "girls". And my personal favorite - under favorite breakfast he listed, "girls".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
80JerryRice80 wrote:
smh.gif
karl malone gettin a 13 y/o pregnant.
sick.gif
that is just fowl
and he got away with it, laws are funny to me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It probably happened while he was in Utah.

nope, it was while he was @ La Tech. I remember hearing about this on the Jim Rome show about 10 yrs ago. Rome was saying Malone spotted her @ the tetherballcourts.

If I'm making millions and smashin broads, I'm getting a vasectomy...

I could understand if they want to have that sort of lifestyle but we've all heard stories about these sort of women/girls and accidents happen anyway - soafter the first scare - and definitely by the time the second one came around you think they would do something about it?

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
80JerryRice80 wrote:
smh.gif
sick.gif
that is just fowl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nope, it was while he was @ La Tech. I remember hearing about this on the Jim Rome show about 10 yrs ago. Rome was saying Malone spotted her @ the tetherball courts.

It was a joke. Utah ...polygamists...nvm

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

ThunderChunk69 wrote:
80JerryRice80 wrote:
smh.gif
sick.gif
that is just fowl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nope, it was while he was @ La Tech. I remember hearing about this on the Jim Rome show about 10 yrs ago. Rome was saying Malone spotted her @ the tetherball courts.

It was a joke. Utah ...polygamists...nvm

laugh.gif
I knew someone wouldnt get it....Warren Jeffs

coach skiles loves the vajayjay. for whatever reason he looks like a pervert, i wouldn't be suprised if he particapated in cleveland steamers and alaskanpipelines.

Back
Top Bottom