ATiens' Collection of Trainers

Hello,

Let me introduce you to my crew.
ATiens is formed in Paris, France, by 2 Air Trainers lovers.
We just want to share our passion for the Bo's and (why not) expend our crew worldwide.

Wallyhopp and SinnerP, wassup guys?

The biggest Trainer star of the world :

The crew...

Thanks for watching, more pics coming soon.

Air Trainers 4 life!

Peace

Wath'

Bonjour! (Thats all the French I know
laugh.gif
)

Nice to see so many Trainer-appreciators... well done.

nice trainers!

i have a feeling this post didn't originally get many responses because it was created at 4:30 AM US Eastern Time, lol.

there is definitely a strong trainer following on this board, though. keep it up!

I had no idea there were that many trainer fanatics in Paris. I was in paris about 4 yrs ago and they need to lower the price of big macs and doughnuts forsure but it was cool! I also got a damn boot put on my rental car. But i do like the BO's

whats up WatH?

wait until he shows the other stuff.. awe struck type moments for me as a trainer fanatic. my favorite is the white/grey pair that has turned GREY due to age..shoes being worn folks..

ill hold down a SouthWest USA sector of team ATien.

Thanks everyone for your replies, it keeps motivates us!

I will keep you tuned because we are planning a lot of events around the Bo's (T-Shirts release, short films, Air Trainers exhibition [here in Paris],photo shooting....).

Haha I wish Bo Jackson (and John Mac) will be proud of us!

So as we say in Paris, "excuse my french" et "merci beacoup pour votre support".

Paix/Peace

Wath'

Hi trainer addicts,
i'm gil mckenzie from ATIENS CREW, paris , france with my hoodcat WATH , and i came to talk about the trainers
i receive my new at 3 sample and i want to show you
peace

gmk x atiens famz

Wallyhoop : wassup !!! We rock the sneaks!!! peace

Great pics. Respect to you and your crew. Looking forward to seeing more of your trainers. Peas.

<>

Back
Top Bottom