Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

i could understand a protest if your discount was going to be eliminated, but if you still get one a protest wont get you anywhere.

How can you afford more than $500 in discounts/month making only $7.25/hr? lol.

Oh that's right, reselling. I could care less what they do to ya'll then.

How can you afford more than $500 in discounts/month making only $7.25/hr? lol.

Oh that's right, reselling. I could care less what they do to ya'll then.

Spending over $500 isn't really alot

If you enjoy sneakers or like them.. Whatever.. You spend money.

Next month for example

3 foamposites drop
All-star sneakers drop
Like 3 Lebron V2's drop
Kobe has like a 4 all-pack and 2 air force ones dropping
Playoff Jordan 13's drop

And whatever else drops

Just the 3 foamposites are $600!

So if you a sneakerhead/collect sneakers.. Your kinda screwed.

And it's not a hundred dollar limit of what you can buy, you can buy the whole store..

It's a $500 discount limit.. So it you wanted to get 2 foams at discount price.. That's $280.. You could only discount something(s), up to
$220.

For some people, that's fine/fair, some employees don't care.. And just work at FootLocker to pay bills and could care less about sneakers.. And some people are mad.

I mean hey, believe it or not, some people only work at FTL for the discount.

And you have to take into account people's situations.. Not everyone is trying to get over or flood the market/eBay/sell to people.

Some people have big families or want to give out sneakers as gifts

Like "oh blah blah blah's baby shower is next week... I'll get the baby some sneakers"

Or "let me get my mom/dad some new work sneakers"

Or "my little brother mess his sneakers up, let me buy him some school sneakers, the old ones have holes in them."

Or "my brother had a good report card, and my parents don't have any money.. Let me treat him to some new shoes since he made the basketball team"

And so on and so forth.

There is suppose to be up the discount to 40% and get rid of the 50% also.

And non FootLocker employees shouldnt have anything to say.. No one personally.

But as a whole.. Niketalk is home of the cheap skates.
Dudes on here are some of the cheapest people I've ever seen.

Spending over $500 isn't really alot

If you enjoy sneakers or like them.. Whatever.. You spend money.

Next month for example

3 foamposites drop
All-star sneakers drop
Like 3 Lebron V2's drop
Kobe has like a 4 all-pack and 2 air force ones dropping
Playoff Jordan 13's drop

And whatever else drops

Just the 3 foamposites are $600!

So if you a sneakerhead/collect sneakers.. Your kinda screwed.

And it's not a hundred dollar limit of what you can buy, you can buy the whole store..

It's a $500 discount limit.. So it you wanted to get 2 foams at discount price.. That's $280.. You could only discount something(s), up to
$220.

For some people, that's fine/fair, some employees don't care.. And just work at FootLocker to pay bills and could care less about sneakers.. And some people are mad.

I mean hey, believe it or not, some people only work at FTL for the discount.

And you have to take into account people's situations.. Not everyone is trying to get over or flood the market/eBay/sell to people.

Some people have big families or want to give out sneakers as gifts

Like "oh blah blah blah's baby shower is next week... I'll get the baby some sneakers"

Or "let me get my mom/dad some new work sneakers"

Or "my little brother mess his sneakers up, let me buy him some school sneakers, the old ones have holes in them."

Or "my brother had a good report card, and my parents don't have any money.. Let me treat him to some new shoes since he made the basketball team"

And so on and so forth.

There is suppose to be up the discount to 40% and get rid of the 50% also.

And non FootLocker employees shouldnt have anything to say.. No one personally.

But as a whole.. Niketalk is home of the cheap skates.
Dudes on here are some of the cheapest people I've ever seen.

Thank you notorious MJ!! These dudes r idiots. And the cheapskates come in here and act like they rich lol. Like I said we are not all "average minimum wage" employees. And everyone in my store has a second job or footaction is the secondary job. Like I said people think its cool to talk mess over the net. Haha internet thugs get a life

Thank you notorious MJ!! These dudes r idiots. And the cheapskates come in here and act like they rich lol. Like I said we are not all "average minimum wage" employees. And everyone in my store has a second job or footaction is the secondary job. Like I said people think its cool to talk mess over the net. Haha internet thugs get a life

^dudes that's gotta be the most random post I've ever seen...how you gonna say non FTL employees shouldn't have anything to say but you WANT us NoN Employees to PROTEST?? Okay...whatever...second..you know like I know that FTL, NIke, just about EVERY retail employee "stash" goods on the reg for next pay or NOW next month....if your not already puttin kicks on the side until your $7.25 builds up..then maybe your hustlin backwards...As far as NT being cheap...I would agree...not sure what that has to do with U wanting to buy 50 pairs of sneakers every month for 40% off...

You get a discount..be happy...most of us out here had to build connects to take advantage of what most employees take for granted everyday...

And again, if your only making $7.25 and hour and you spend more then $500 a month on sneakers...EVERY month...maybe instead of complaining to corporate about a discount...you need to protest about not having a 401k program at work...cause homie your PRIORITES seem unbelievably backwards...

^dudes that's gotta be the most random post I've ever seen...how you gonna say non FTL employees shouldn't have anything to say but you WANT us NoN Employees to PROTEST?? Okay...whatever...second..you know like I know that FTL, NIke, just about EVERY retail employee "stash" goods on the reg for next pay or NOW next month....if your not already puttin kicks on the side until your $7.25 builds up..then maybe your hustlin backwards...As far as NT being cheap...I would agree...not sure what that has to do with U wanting to buy 50 pairs of sneakers every month for 40% off...

You get a discount..be happy...most of us out here had to build connects to take advantage of what most employees take for granted everyday...

And again, if your only making $7.25 and hour and you spend more then $500 a month on sneakers...EVERY month...maybe instead of complaining to corporate about a discount...you need to protest about not having a 401k program at work...cause homie your PRIORITES seem unbelievably backwards...

Who is complaining about a discount? Not me? I'm fine with the limit. I jus find it disrespectful for people to talk trash about sum1s job. And idc what another person does to make themself happy. And as I said every1 including myself is not a 7.25 an hour employee. And evry1 who is minimum wage at my store has another job. They jus work there bcuz its easy and for the discount lol.

Who is complaining about a discount? Not me? I'm fine with the limit. I jus find it disrespectful for people to talk trash about sum1s job. And idc what another person does to make themself happy. And as I said every1 including myself is not a 7.25 an hour employee. And evry1 who is minimum wage at my store has another job. They jus work there bcuz its easy and for the discount lol.

Oh and I have health, dental, and a 401k at work. Payed vacations, holidays and whatever else u wanna bring up. Where I come from u jus don't down folks for making a lively hood or doing what makes them happy. This a sneakers forum, we all like/love shoes. Whatever sum1 makes should not even be discussed here. The site is called NIKETALK. My ranting is over now.

Oh and I have health, dental, and a 401k at work. Payed vacations, holidays and whatever else u wanna bring up. Where I come from u jus don't down folks for making a lively hood or doing what makes them happy. This a sneakers forum, we all like/love shoes. Whatever sum1 makes should not even be discussed here. The site is called NIKETALK. My ranting is over now.

If they change it to 40% off, I'm all for it. I've never spent $500 in a month on shoes anyway so that part doesn't really affect me anyway.

If they change it to 40% off, I'm all for it. I've never spent $500 in a month on shoes anyway so that part doesn't really affect me anyway.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Not sure who your directing this to..

But im not complaining

and not everyone works at just footlocker. lol

Footlocker is my part-time/weekend job

I work in the medical field

Im not trying to protest or anything.. I dont care who protest

and not every employee holds stuff in the back

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Not sure who your directing this to..

But im not complaining

and not everyone works at just footlocker. lol

Footlocker is my part-time/weekend job

I work in the medical field

Im not trying to protest or anything.. I dont care who protest

and not every employee holds stuff in the back

Originally Posted by Raices03

Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!
I personally saw the email last night.

1.  Starting Feb 1st you will only be able to use your discount for $500 a month.  You  will be given a discount card, no more scanning paystubs.  
Is that $500 before or after the discount?

Originally Posted by Raices03

1.  Starting Feb 1st you will only be able to use your discount for $500 a month.  You  will be given a discount card, no more scanning paystubs.  

Originally Posted by OneSole

Raices03 wrote:

I'm assuming its Net amount so after discount pretax. I hope FL Inc. won't be a **** like Finishline where they make the limit prediscount.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Raices03 wrote:

I'm assuming its Net amount so after discount pretax. I hope FL Inc. won't be a **** like Finishline where they make the limit prediscount.

A job is a job. Just be happy you got one. Not a lot of ppl can say they have one in today's economy.
I respect anyone with a job. No matter what it is. It doesn't matter how much you make, it's what you're doing with that money (providing, charity, donations,etc...)

Just a hook a homie up! Lol. Jk

A job is a job. Just be happy you got one. Not a lot of ppl can say they have one in today's economy.
I respect anyone with a job. No matter what it is. It doesn't matter how much you make, it's what you're doing with that money (providing, charity, donations,etc...)

Just a hook a homie up! Lol. Jk

Karma???
nerd.gif

Not saying all employees at these spots are foul but alot of ya'll are outright dirty. Selling FSR's to friends out the back door prior to release and such.... Ya'll know who you are.
30t6p3b.gif

Karma???
nerd.gif

Not saying all employees at these spots are foul but alot of ya'll are outright dirty. Selling FSR's to friends out the back door prior to release and such.... Ya'll know who you are.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom